Doctor Strange: the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avengers/TWS > X2/DOFP

wC4vTdv.gif

Ethan Hawke is a really good actor, but I just don't like the guy or see him as Strange. I hope Phoenix get the job.

That one has already been dismissed by several sources, including the actor himself.

I wonder when they are going to announce this casting. It seems like we've heard an announcement was coming soon for a long time.

Yeah, I agree with Riddick on this one. Would be a. . .er, strange choice. I could see Hawk as a Hank Pym type (if it weren't already cast as old man Michael Douglas), but hard to imagine him playing most distinctive Marvel characters off the top of my head.

I think Hardy is the best actor of that bunch, but he was bulky as hell as Bane and his MMA character. Seems like he should be in the Marvel-verse, but as a physical character, possibly a villain. But Leto could do odd-ball humor best of the three, and for the purpose of the Marvel Studios-verse, that would probably be the most important thing.

I can't see Hardy as Strange, at all. His face doesn't fit in the idea behind ​​the character, there's not much to work with.

Leto has it. And he's also on par with Christian Bale in terms of physical transformation for the role.

Back