Do you want to win?! Then come on in! - ENDED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Do you want to win?! Then come on in!

SO MANY GREAT MOMENTS FROM EMPIRE already mentioned when think of EMPIRE its a MASTERPIECE from DAGOBAH TRAINING to the CARBONITE FREEZING to the AMAZING DUEL. The BIG END scarring MOMENT when LUKE was testing his NEW HAND Movement at the end. I would sit in class always testing my finger nerves stabbing my finger's imaging my new robot hand by watching my tendons move with each stab. Other then constantly freezing my action figure HAN SOLO in the freezer and playing with the best DAGOBAH playset in my slimey MUDHOLE in the backyard. EMPIRE STRIKES BACK WILL ALWAYS BE WITH US AS WILL THE FORCE THAT SCARRED US ALL INTO JEDI'S we all are today. GREAT CONTEST !:lsvader

My favorite moment is the Millenium Falcon return flight (behind the clouds) to pickup Luke from the weathervane.

Very cool of you with this offer for members here! :clap Rep+ for you UT! I will not participate, but I do appreciate!

I've always liked the whole Hoth climax. Han Leia and Chewie in the Falcon just barely making it out of the Hoth base in time ahead of Vader and the Snowies. Zooming through the sky as Luke watches them as he himself prepares to leave the planet. Just a kool way the end the whole,Hoth chapter.

Han getting the carbonite-freeze treatment. The first and biggest WTF moment in my early film-going years - I didn't know what a cliffhanger was 'til then.

As others have said there's so many great moments but sat watching it now I've just seen one of my favourite scenes. It's when Yoda's rummaging through Luke's stuff and he pulls out the torch. 'Mine! Or I'll help you not!', then the interchange with R2. :lol

Very end of the Luke & Vader duel. Luke has to pull himself up after going though the window and cautiously goes back in... Then Vader unleashes his final attack but Luke gets one good hit to Vader's shoulder then the hand come off, POP!

Gotta say I love the Bespin Lightsaber scene and the 'reveal'. But there are a ton of other great moments listed above as well. Hard to choose just one. Thanks for the contest UT!

My favorite scene is when Vader is storming the rebel base in search of Luke and then watches the Falcon take off. Love the idea for the contest Sir. Very generous indeed.

right when you 1st see the AT-AT's....that whole scene just sticks in my mind from when i was 7(omg..lol)...

very cool of you doing this...thanks for the coolness

Last edited:

Right at the end, when R2 fixes the hyperdrive, and the Falcon goes into hyperspace, Vader is at the window of his SSD, he half turns, then half turns back to look out the window before turning around and walking off. It's just such a neat little human moment, you can almost hear Vader thinking "how did that just happen?".

Plus you can almost hear Piett thinking "oh ****". :D

The scene where Luke walks up the steps in Bespin and sees Vader for the first time. The lighting and everything made that scene perfect.

The part that just blew me away as a kid was when Vader revealed himself to be Luke's dad. That was just mind blowing to a young child. Thanks for doing this by the way. Very generous.

Luke hanging from the underside of Cloud City: that tension and feeling of complete helplessness/hopelessness. Intense.

Thank you for hosting this cool giveaway, my favorite scene is when Luke tells yoda that it is impossible to do the task of getting the X-wing fighter out if the swamp, and yoda with his small size does the impossible, he uses the force and pulls the X-wing out. " I can't believe it". -Luke
Yoda-"That is why you fail".

Favorite moment is when Han and Chewie took out the probe droid. Seeing Chewie covered in snow is something I'll never forget and I'd love to have a sixth scale figure of him to go along with the rest of the Hoth collection.

Back