Do you want to win?! Then come on in! - ENDED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Do you want to win?! Then come on in!

Wow! That's incredibly generous of you!

My favorite scene in ESB and possibly the entire series is with Han and Leia and company having just taken off of Hoth and are being pursued by the Star Destroyers. Han says, "well, we can still out-maneuver them!" And then the Falcon dips straight down with the tie fighters right behind him, and the the three Star Destroyers converge and almost run into each other. What I particularly love about that whole scene is that it was the first time I had ever seen anything that showed the three dimensionality of space, by having the axis switch from one plane to another.

That, of course, is then followed by the great asteroid chase.

Cool contest UT! My favorite scene is when cables are used to bring down an AT-AT!

Esb is by awesome, the scene where Leia says "I love you..." Han says "I know" Classic... Just Classic. :lol

Oh and Thanks for opportunity!

Last edited:

Favorite moment is when Luke realizes that Yoda is the great warrior.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

When Leia declares her love for Han, and he simply replies, "I know."

Like a boss :rock

SOOOO many awesome ESB moments, it's hard to choose! But I'm going to have to go with:
The first appearance of Yoda! As a HUGE Muppets fan, I loved seeing a Muppet in a Star Wars movie! And then to find out this Muppet was the Jedi Master that Obi-Wan sent Luke to find made it all the more awesome! It is a memory I will never forget... I still love Muppets, and Yoda, to this day! :lecture

Since most of mine have already been posted I will go with when Han decides he will go to Bespin to finish repairs on the Falcon and quietly floats away with the garbage from the Star Destroyers, then you see the engines of Slave I ignite to pursue the Falcon to Bespin. I dig this scene because Han and Leia share a quiet moment after being persued for most of the middle of the film , we start to get an idea on just how much of a bada$$ Boba Fett is and the scence acts as the calm before the storm.

one of my favorite ESB moment is when Vader and the snowtroopers enter the base at hoth and open fire on the Falcon. Vader loos really badass and it kinda reminds me of when you 1st see Vader in ANH.

Very cool... Favourite moment from ESB would have to be Han's response to Leia's "I love you." just prior to the carbon freezing... "I know." Best line in cinematic history and a clear demonstration that Ford understood the character more than Lucas ever would.

Very cool... Favourite moment from ESB would have to be Han's response to Leia's "I love you." just prior to the carbon freezing... "I know." Best line in cinematic history and a clear demonstration that Ford understood the character more than Lucas ever would.

Esb is by awesome, the scene where Leia says "I love you..." Han says "I know" Classic... Just Classic. :lol

Oh and Thanks for opportunity!

Too slow! :gah: :lol

This thread is full of spoilers :monkey3

Thanks for this opportunity UT.

I know it's not great but to me it was seeing Darth Vader force choking Captain Needa ... then adding the line "Apology accepted Captain Needa". It just shows how heartless and evil Vader truly is. It really paints the character in the dark light we expect for a disciple of the dark side.

One of the moments that still gets me rolling with laughter has to be during the asteroid chase, when C3P0 says to Han: "Sir, I think this asteroid may not be entirely stable". Han replies: " Not entirely stable...well I'm glad you're here to tell us these things, Chewie take the professor into the back and plug him into the Hyper-Drive."

I am partial to the asteroid field chase scene. I love the music in that sequence!

Wow awesome!

The moment Han cuts a tauntauns belly open and spills its guts then says I Thought They Smelled Bad On The Outside! :lol

My favourite scene is...

Just after Han has been frozen and Vader appears through the steam like a boss. A moment of pure evil.

Luke's dream fight with Vader. When he takes his head off and finds his own face behind the Vader's mask.

Man, lots of good stuff in ESB but I'll try. It has to be when Han gets frozen in carbonite. Lots of emotion in that scene. The look on Leias face, Chewy belting out a mourning cry and of course Hans famous line, " I know". Regardless of his saying that what he really said was all in his face. Really great atmosphere too. I love that scene.

"Luke, I am your father." Noooooooooo!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back