Do you want Kojima to make more MGS games?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want Kojima to make more MGS games?

• Total voters
WTF? :rotfl

Tell that to the Big Boss.

tumblr_m7iw3aREKL1qb4dbmo1_500.jpg

:lol That's not a hipster, just a ******.

:exactly::goodpost:

Kojima san is the best video game director in the world.

No doubt about it. But, it's just wrong that Konami has him working on just MGS and nothing else. He couldn't even make ZOE 3 into a working project because he's been so preoccupied with The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes.

The fact of the matter is, that Kojima would like to be freed of this fate of just creating MGS games. He even mentioned recently in an interview that he wouldn't like to be remembered as "the Metal Gear guy".

Kojima is definitely one of the most talented videogame directors. I just wish if he was given the opportunity to explore more avenues of his creativity instead of just MGS, all the time. I would love to see a Snatchers remake, along with ZOE and whatever else one of these days.

I think Kojima needs to take a hands-off approach on MGS so that he can focus his time and effort on something else. Sacrificing a much anticipated series like ZOE, because they have to allocate resources to MGS TPP and GZ is just unacceptable. It's baffling that KojiPro doesn't have another capable person in leadership, aside from Kojima.

Anyway, I'm really surprised about the voting results! I was sure that some of you guys would vote for the third option. Granted, it's not an easy poll to vote on, and you have to consider a lot of things.

I just find it hard to believe that so many want MGS forever. There's a point when things need to come to an end :dunno

I just find it hard to believe that so many want MGS forever. There's a point when things need to come to an end :dunno

I could go with more games like Rising or Ghost Babel, good games in their own right that are pretty much freed up with continuity.

I could go with more games like Rising or Ghost Babel, good games in their own right that are pretty much freed up with continuity.

I hated the idea of Rising at first, but since it's outside the main universe I will take as many they make. But the main series should officially be done aside from MG1-2-MGS1 remakes and or Snake interquels between MGS1 and MGS2.

Thats true but you got your fanboys who wont admit when a game is bad.

I used to be a MGS fanboy until recently. I love MGS as a whole, but I will fully criticize it for all it's faults. Some people just go along with the rest of the herd I guess.

I used to be a MGS fanboy until recently. I love MGS as a whole, but I will fully criticize it for all it's faults. Some people just go along with the rest of the herd I guess.

But there has to be a point when your playing like seriously that just ****ing lame what just happened. I get that feeling to much thus mgs2 to mgs4 seems kojima backed himself onto the corner with storytelling.

But there has to be a point when your playing like seriously that just ****ing lame what just happened. I get that feeling to much thus mgs2 to mgs4 seems kojima backed himself onto the corner with storytelling.

I appreciate MGS2 solely on the invention of the Patriots to the series and for what it did for Snake's image. But being stuck as Raiden was so annoying, but it was a breaking the 4th wall mechanic forcing the player to go along with the "system" like Raiden.

I fully understand complete hate for MGS4, but I don't understand why people glorify MGS4.

Yup, there's nothing much you can squeeze out of this franchise without killing it completely, except of course the MG remakes, I won't accept anything else.

I appreciate MGS2 solely on the invention of the Patriots to the series and for what it did for Snake's image. But being stuck as Raiden was so annoying, but it was a breaking the 4th wall mechanic forcing the player to go along with the "system" like Raiden.

I fully understand complete hate for MGS4, but I don't understand why people glorify MGS4.

MGS4 lacked the sense of adventure MGS1, 2, 3 and even PO had. The amount of just exposition in MGS4 is quite shocking really.

You really don't understand? I mean, aside from the weak story (which your hate of it I can understand), MGS4 does have the best gameplay of the franchise so far, and after all, it's a game.

Snake was IMO the only good bout mgs 2 hated vamp just didnt like the story I prefer 4 to 2 mainly cause your solid snake again.

You really don't understand? I mean, aside from the weak story, MGS4 does have the best gameplay of the franchise so far, and after all, it's a game.

That's a really easy thing to say and a lot of people say it. But games nowadays need good writing and a strong narrative. Sure it has the best gameplay, but so what?

The only enjoyment I had in MGS4 was revisiting Shadow Moses which was shoehorned in to get old school fans interested.

Back