Do you want Kojima to make more MGS games?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want Kojima to make more MGS games?

• Total voters
Yeah, great job in derailing the thread, Plis! :monkey4 :lol

All in good fun. But it's a clear visual representation of how most of use feel about the guy anymore. He needs a CQC hug.

Solidus really didn't deserve what happened to him. I wonder how he was still "alive" in MGS 4, even though he fell to his death in MGS 2. So many plot holes in that game to wrap my head around.

Ugh MGS4 is such a cluster****. The whole sub plot that Liquid wasn't in control of Ocelot undermines the entire game and for me killed the replay value. At least we know that it was Liquid in MGS2.

Having just finished MGS2 last night, it was never really shown that he died, only implied. He did have that awesome suit on, afterall.

I get the feeling that everything in MGS is implied, in one way or another. Characters don't actually die, Kaz and Big Boss were gay... stuff like that :monkey1

All in good fun. But it's a clear visual representation of how most of use feel about the guy anymore. He needs a CQC hug.

Ugh MGS4 is such a cluster****. The whole sub plot that Liquid wasn't in control of Ocelot undermines the entire game and for me killed the replay value. At least we know that it was Liquid in MGS2.

Wait a sec... was he really Liquid in MGS 2? I thought Ocelot made himself crazy with drugs and psychosis to induce schizophrenia and create the "Liquid" personality. It was a tremendous let down that he didn't inherit the medium traits from The Sorrow. I think it would have made for a far more interesting story if Liquid's ghost was actually after Snake for revenge.

Wait a sec... was he really Liquid in MGS 2? I thought Ocelot made himself crazy with drugs and psychosis to induce schizophrenia and create the "Liquid" personality. It was a tremendous let down that he didn't inherit the medium traits from The Sorrow. I think it would have made for a far more interesting story if Liquid's ghost was actually after Snake for revenge.

In the Database IIRC it says that he had the arm removed because it was affecting his psyche, hence Liquid Snake taking him over in those mental episodes.

I look at it like this, if it sounds like Liquid Snake, it's Liquid Snake.

It would've been, but like everything else, it was explained in MGS4. Y'all are a bit too butt hurt, I didn't mind MGS4 all that much.

In the Database IIRC it says that he had the arm removed because it was affecting his psyche.

Maybe it was affecting something else..

***-***-***.gif

Big Boss doesn't like women. That's pretty obvious. Eva was trying so hard to get that nerd's attention in MGS 3, but he was more interested in checking out that lame *** gun.

He had a major bonerage going for that M1911. I'm sure if she wasn't there he would of wipped out the gun oil and went to town on the magazine well :monkey3

Snake hit on Naomi, Mel Ling and he definitely banged Meryl.

It would've been, but like everything else, it was explained in MGS4. Y'all are a bit too butt hurt, I didn't mind MGS4 all that much.

It's not about being butt hurt, most of us thought it was a tremendous let down to the conclusion of the series with such a chaotic story.

And the god awful ending.

It's not about being butt hurt, most of us thought it was a tremendous let down to the conclusion of the series with such a chaotic story.

And the god awful ending.

I liked it, though it may have been a bit soon. I remember when we were all clamoring for a true "sequel" to MGS2, when we demanded resolution. There's still room between 2009 and 2014 for a Solid Snake story I'd hope.

I liked it, though it may have been a bit soon. I remember when we were all clamoring for a true "sequel" to MGS2, when we demanded resolution. There's still room between 2009 and 2014 for a Solid Snake story I'd hope.

I thought it was no where close to what MGS2 built up.

There is 5 years of room, but it seems like with MG4's beginning that Snake retired to being a senior citizen. Like he completely gave up looking for "Liquid."

KOJIMA all the way.

he better make MGS games forever.

Personally, I'd like for Kojima to retain creative control over the franchise, for as long as MGS games are being made. After all, there's no telling how another director will interpret the series, or how their vision might affect core aspects of any future games. Not to say that it's not happening with Kojima already, since he seems to be interested in restarting the series from scratch. But, it could be a lot worse with someone else at the creative helm.

But, Kojima really needs to take a break from MGS and focus on something else. A new ZOE game was long overdue, but he decided to can it, because KojiPro has been so busy with MGS that they probably never had a chance of finishing ZOE in the first place.

I enjoyed MGS4, but for me, this franchise has always been about gameplay, memorable characters, and overall style/mood. Storyline in MGS1 was pretty good, and 3 was OK, but beyond that they just went bat**** crazy. But even in the good one the humor is weird, you have over the top moments (like Psycho Mantis and the spider-guy from MGS 3) and the melodrama is frequently thick in the air (like Snake's relationship with the chick you call on the radio in MGS1, and Sniper Wolf). If I wanted compelling storytelling I wouldn't go to this franchise to begin with.

That is too awesome for words. "Stomping a mud hole in him!"

Back