Do You Think Sideshow Should Make A Line Of Marvel Mini Busts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JABBATHERIDGE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow have unveiled two mini busts for SM3, Spider-Man and Venom and both look pretty cool.

In fact they blow the competition from GG/DST out of the water IMO, so my question is who'd like to see more of these?

Should SSC start a Marvel comic book line of mini busts or maybe continue with a Marvel movie line.

They're quite reasonably priced as well which would mean collectors with a lower budget would be able to get them as well.

Or are Bowen doing a good enough job with the comic book characters and you don't feel it'd be necessary?

Please post your thoughts.

I'd be cool but from Sideshow I'd love to see Mini Bust that are half of a PF when they could be. That'd be awesome.

SS has a good thing going. I don't need to see another line to take away from the ones I already love.

I would like a line of marvel busts in the same scale as the SM3 busts.

No. I'd rather have Marvel 7" figures than mini busts. Mini busts are just half the figure.

bust are boring, there are plenty on the market already. id rather have sideshow concertate on there full statues.

Too many on the market; right now, the only things that excites are the Sideshow Vs. line, and to a lesser extent, the PF line--but that's only because I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do with Thor and a few other characters.

El Roranous said:
Although we have to admit that the Fantastic 4 one is spectacular. :D

Agreed! :D

The SS bust-diorama line is more intricate than your average bust. The pricepoint certainly shows that. I still wish they would not consider some of these matchups as part of the bust-diorama line. I would really like to see a full scale Spidey/Venom.

I wouldn't really be down for a straight up bust line ($50-$70). I think Bowen has those on lockdown and I hate for resources to be put on something that I consider "half-statues". If you thought variants were bad now, they would be crazy with mini-busts.

I think the thing about Spidey Vs Venom is there are so many full sized statues that have been done before, maybe Sideshow decided to do something a bit different with it.

I remember seeing one based on the ASM 316 cover by Todd McFarlane, there's an upcoming statue from Bowen to coincide with the new movie and loads of others.

I thought the bust/vs diorama was probably Sideshow's attempt to do something that would stand out from the crowd, overall I think it turned out well as a piece.

Back