Do we want more video game figures from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we want more video game figures from Sideshow?

• Absolutely, the more franchises the better!

Votes: 73 83.0%
  • Only from Rockstar Games properties like GTA, Max Payne etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well Hot Toys might choose to get an exclusive license to Rockstar merchandise. That might happen I guess.

My point was its kind of funny to single out one game developer (with a 'only if its...' option) in a poll where the question was broad and the other answer options are 'yes' 'no'. :)

Why not Bioware? ..or Bethesda?
Personally I'd rather 1/6 Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls or Fallout than GTA

I'm not using Rockstar Games as an example out of preference. I used them in that option because the only video game figure to be produced by Sideshow to date has been Claude from GTA 3.
Going by the production process of companies such as Hot Toys and Sideshow they tend to produce a run of figures from certain franchises whether that be Hot Toys doing a bunch of Marvel, DC and Capcom figures or Sideshow doing figures from Lucasfilm or Hasbro owned properties. Therefore I am assuming (I know I shouldn't as nothing is certain) it is likely that we may see more figures from Rockstar titles before others are considered.

Would love to have statues or PF of Solid Snake and Rick from Splatterhouse. Gabriel and the Castlevania-Lord of shadows would be awesome also.

I think it would be epic to get some Metal Gear PF's.

If this were to be announce, this would be my reaction...

2qi4qkw.gif

A Metal Gear Solid PF of Solid Snake would be my ultimate collectible. Sideshow should try to get the license, as well.

Need a John Marston figure from Red Dead Redemption.

Red-Dead-Redemption_03.jpg

An Undead figure would be awesome as well along with the 4 Horses of the Apocalypse

rdr-undead.jpg

Undead-Nightmares-Four-Horses-Of-The-Apocalypse-Ride-Into-Our-Hearts.jpg

Larger sized Tenchu 3: The Wrath Of Heaven figures:

rikimaru.jpg

ayame.jpg

Well they made the Claude figure from GTA 3, so Sideshow has some kind of working relationship with Rockstar. Means we could get more stuff from their games.

I'd like to vote yes, but Sideshow isn't interested in the same gaming licenses as I am. I have no use for WOW or various MA shooter statues. I want my Marios and my Zeldas and Sonics. Thankfully, First 4 has me covered there, for the most part.

Now I just want some Mega Man.

I'm really disappointed in general with the huge lack of video game figures from Sideshow, Hot Toys, Enterbay, Medicom, etc... I would like to have more high quality posable 1/6 video game characters and perhaps even some statues from Sideshow. Would be cool if they actually did something interesting too. I understand buff guy in armor is popular right now, but I'd like to see characters that are actually memorable for personality and appearance.

I would be all over a hot toys Half-life Gordon Freeman, Alyx vance and Gman.

Back