Do we want more video game figures from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we want more video game figures from Sideshow?

• Absolutely, the more franchises the better!

Votes: 73 83.0%
  • Only from Rockstar Games properties like GTA, Max Payne etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

agent_85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I would open up a wee poll. Most of us are aware of Sideshow making the 1/6 Claude figure to help celebrate Grand Theft Auto III's (GTA3) 10 year anniversary. All in all it was a pretty solid figure, question is, do we want more video game figures from Sideshow?

I'd like to see more video games from Sideshow and Hot Toys. Hopefully, the Metal Gear Solid line will start from Hot Toys as well as the continuation of the Resident Evil series. I think the GTA 3 figure looks pretty awesome and I'd like to see more stuff from Sideshow and Rockstar. Dead Space and Bioshock in 1/6 would also be very welcome from whoever wants to make them. I'm sure I'm forgetting other stuff, but they list would be pretty huge.

Yeah, knowing Hot Toys had done Capcom figures previously, I was really hoping that the Astro Boy was a sign of things to come with Mega Man, but it hasn't happened.

I would LOVE more Video Game Characters...

Thought they would do a 1/6 Dead Space when the license was announced, but alas, they did not :monkey2

One word: HALO

If Sideshow and Hot Toys partner up together, we would have one epic Master Chief. McFarlane sucks, their figures are fragile, inaccurate, and have extremely poor quality. Plus someone needs to make a full 1/6th scale Halo line anyway.

Their videogame masterpiece line looks dead. The only figure they released this year was Battlesuit Jill Valentine, and who knows when the MGS figures will actually be revealed. I would also like to see a lot more videogame figures from Hot Toys, but I'm not optimistic.

Maybe they're waiting for Operation Raccoon City to come out and they'll tie the pre-order in with that. One can hope.

Looks like there's some real interest out there but please bear in mind guys that this is about our interest in Sideshow making more video game figures, not Hot Toys. Not in any way bashing Hot Toys but realistically they can't make everything.

Back