Do we need a seperate Horror forum?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we create a seperate Horror forum?

• Yes

Votes: 58 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters
Horror/sci-fi=bad idea. like it's been mentioned what the hell would we talk about here? I think once the horror thread is made I'm gonna stay away from this board, Bond is pretty much dead, and no intelligent Highlander thread lately so....Horror, star wars and lord of the rings for me.

denger4000 said:
I think once the horror thread is made I'm gonna stay away from this board, Bond is pretty much dead, and no intelligent Highlander thread lately.. .

GOOD IDEA DENGAR....ADIEU, ESPECE DE RINGARD.

Okay, it's done. I considered putting the Kurgan campaign in here since it's so horrible, but I resisted.

Personally I don't consider Predators and Aliens to be horror, so I left those threads, in General. But it's open for discussion.

Please don't put the Kurgan thread in here.......Infact lock it, they are insults to Highlander "fans". I'm glad not all Highlander "fans" think like them. other wise we wouldnt of had six awesome years of the show, Endgame and the new movie the Source which should be awesome. Also I think x-files is sci-fi....

No, I don't consider sci-fi the same as horror. I think there are a lot of people that are interested in sci-fi that aren't interested in horror.

denger4000 said:
Do you want to get rid of me or something?
cut-19.jpg

"Bounty hunters. We don't need their scum."

"Yes, Sir."

denger4000 said:
Please don't put the Kurgan thread in here.......Infact lock it, they are insults to Highlander "fans". I'm glad not all Highlander "fans" think like them. other wise we wouldnt of had six awesome years of the show, Endgame and the new movie the Source which should be awesome. Also I think x-files is sci-fi....

See its these kind of posts that we respond to, with Joking Kurgan fervor, that people get all bunched up about... stop worrying about our thread. Highlander isn't horror, we are aware of that. Although the TV show is close :monkey4

Darklord Dave said:
I don't want to get like some other forums where people get frustrated not knowing where to post. For example I wouldn't consider Aliens to be in the same category as Freddy Krueger, but some people might. Thus the confusion begins.

But with all the new members coming in, it does make sense to create a new category.

Sure I guess a separate SciFi section would be ok? ;)

Back