• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Do not use "gift" when sending payment by paypal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew! You passed the test. And I can't remember what I sold you.

IGear Prime. . .with no extra gun :tap

:lol

I Gifted Deak. :mad:

DSC_1181.jpg

:peace:lol

IGear Prime. . .with no extra gun :tap

:lol

Oh yeah! I forgot. I think this is more or less a guideline than a rule. I gift and get gifts. Everyone is a big boy/girl here, police yourself. If a seller on here isn't someone I consider a broham then I'll pay the fee. Easy.

Good to see this thread as a sticky!

Don't risk putting yourself in the firing line if the seller should decide to turn heel.

Can we make "gifting" not even an option? If someone puts it in their ad they should get a warning and then banned. This would stop the problems.

Can we make "gifting" not even an option? If someone puts it in their ad they should get a warning and then banned. This would stop the problems.

Sure.

Let's make "Superman" figures not even an option too, since I don't really like the Big Blue Boy Scout. If someone puts it in their ad they should get a warning and then banned. It would stop the Superman stuff.

:rolleyes2

Sure.

Let's make "Superman" figures not even an option too, since I don't really like the Big Blue Boy Scout. If someone puts it in their ad they should get a warning and then banned. It would stop the Superman stuff.

:rolleyes2

You, sir, are a real winner.

I think this is more or less a guideline than a rule. I gift and get gifts. Everyone is a big boy/girl here, police yourself. If a seller on here isn't someone I consider a broham then I'll pay the fee. Easy.

Yep, I think this sums it up... it's important to know the risks, but regardless of what we do or say people will still take the risk and if they do they will then also accept the consequences.

Back