• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Do not use "gift" when sending payment by paypal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, just giving you a heads up. I sent money through Paypal for a hot toys to user “jake7” a couple of weeks ago. The lack of communication was terrible so I decided to report a problem with PayPal. After this, the PayPal owner contacted me saying that he is not selling any goods. So please be aware. I already escalated the problem to PayPal to get my money back.

Hey guys, just giving you a heads up. I sent money through Paypal for a hot toys to user “jake7” a couple of weeks ago. The lack of communication was terrible so I decided to report a problem with PayPal. After this, the PayPal owner contacted me saying that he is not selling any goods. So please be aware. I already escalated the problem to PayPal to get my money back.

That sucks. He tried selling me something too, but I didn’t respond to him.

I posted an item wanted and I’ve received messages from 4 different users (including him) who all just joined the boards and have 0 post counts.

Back