Do not try this at home!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radagaster

Trolling the Woods
Reaction score
What happens when you have a loose cabinet light shown here:

1969648xd7.jpg

Plops on top of Boromir's head while it's turned on here:

1949403uh4.jpg

Turn back now because you have been warned!!!!

This is your last chance!!!! Images may be too graphic in nature!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

Holy **** that's awesome.

I mean it sucks for you and all, but that is so rad looking.

I wonder if that's what his head looked like after he went over the falls? :monkey3

That sucks, but could have been worse. All shelves stayed intact and no damage to busts below, correct?

If only Boromir had hot oil poured on him at some point in LOTR and it could have been explained away.

This is your brain.
This is your brain under a Halogen light!

DAMN!!

I'm sorry, man! That sucks!
That's why I am just leaving my cabinets dark until I can afford LEDs.

Ouch! That's stinks, but it also looks kind of cool. It's the big kid's version of melting your Army men with a magnifying glass.

Looks like you are on your way to a great Leonardo DaVinci custom figure. That damage looks like one of the renaisanse Italian hats. I do feel for you. And I hope you can somehow replace it. Any of you awesome customizers got a copied cast of Boromir's head you can paint up and send as a care package to Radagaster?

That is f'd up... sucks to lose a figure like that, but it it some gnarly damage :rock

Looks like he had some crazy tumor that took over his head, I guess the lure of the ring was too much for his poor brain :lol

Oh .. dude ... OW! That's terrible!

At least it didn't damage the rest of the figure or hurt the exclusive items. You can always pick up a regular edition to replace the body on your exclusive then sell off the regular edition parts piece meal to earn back some of the cost.

Sorry man.

Back