Do last year's 1:1 Endo bust combat versions vary in quality with this year's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do last year's 1:1 Endo bust combat versions vary in quality with this year's?

I've seen some which lacked alot of detail and finishing, especially on the teeth, but I don't know which of them were 2007 or 2008 releases or if this is just random chance. I'm waiting for mine to arrive on January, and I'm really hoping not to have bad surprises. :(

well if you don't like it you can always give it to me :lol

Do hope you get one that's been put together with care though, one day i hope i'll have one of my own

sorry I mis-read thought you'd got the full endo, for some reason I see 1:1 and I think it's the whole thing, but what the hell I don't mind having two :lol

One day I hope, the other is an original prop fro T2, doesn't really matter what, just something :lol

If you want to post pics of the bust when you get it I can tell you what it's like in comparison to mine, unfortunately I don't have mine out to photograph (is currently stored while I'm at home) I may have some phone pics I took when I got it though. Mine should've been part of the first batch as it was on pre-order for ages.

Sure, I'll post the photos when I get it and we'll make a comparison.

I got mine 1 week ago and I couldn't be happier with it. It's the center of attention in my room and I think the paintjob on it is descent. One thing though, mine was made in China. Are all of them made in China?

I think so. All SS products are mass produced in china except I think for Wolf pred props from ADI and other exceptional products.

oh good, I'm still trying to find a BD one myself, but it seems everybody is on backorder at the moment. I've heard about problems with the clean one, but I wasn't aware of there being differences in the BD one. Are they having another production run or something?

eQeEhxRyH.jpg

YYtyZTLyP.jpg

buwBdowHX.jpg

dHhcnfoZl.jpg

kwpGUQcve.jpg

lPvXTqbDa.jpg

EDIT: This is from their last delivery.

Last edited:
The teeth are definitely better than what I've seen from a guy's review, maybe he used too much flash. Thanks for the photos YaKoStar, I've noticed a brown-ish weather effect on top of the head, that's a nice touch. Yours turned out to be good.

That looks amazing Yakostar, Does anybody know of any place that has them in stock right now? I'm already on the SSC waitlist and I got all happy b/c I thought I got a good deal on one from eBay, but then I get an e-mail that it's for pre-order:eek:

Back