Inbox Studio: 1/6 Bantha (The Mandalorian Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.R.37

Super Freak
Reaction score
HeaderIMGweb.jpg

I received my #37 of 99 edition Bantha from the Thailand based company Inbox Studio.

It arrived professionally packed incased in styrofoam; comparable to Sideshow's larger offerings like the Dewback, Jabba Deluxe & their Rancor Deluxe. This piece has surpassed all my expectations from what i saw of the prototype as well as the finished product images they sent. Paintwork and especially fur application are top notch and extremely well done. Original cost was about the same as a Hot Toy figure, which was great, but so was the shipping (a bit less).

All said and done, IMO - even with the shipping costs - it was well worth it. The craftmanship is the quality of a personal 1-off custom built with care and attention to the all the details. The gritty features, like weathering of the soft goods, matting of the fur, tearing-wetness of the eyes as well as saliva-soaked strands of fur on the sides of the mouth are VERY well done. Some minor futzing of the fur around the horns was needed and I'd like to dial in some more knotting of the fur in certain spots.

Fabulous job by Pitpatpon and Inbox Studio!

BanthaWeb.jpg

BanthaDetail1.jpg

Some images with a couple of the native residents...
TuskenBanthaWeb.jpg

TuskensBantha1web.jpg

TuskensBantha2web.jpg

TuskensBantha3web.jpg

OT.TuskenBanthaWeb.jpg

...and some more with a few tourists.
DinBantha1web.jpg

DinBantha2web.jpg

DinBantha3web.jpg

DinBantha4web.jpg

DinBantha5web.jpg

VanthBantha1web.jpg

VanthBantha2web.jpg

VanthBantha3web.jpg

Last edited:
OMFG DO THEY HAVE A WEBSITE?! I don’t do FB so if there’s an alternative way to purchase I’m all ears.
I love banthas haha, that looks great!

Super cool DR! Great pics with Mando and friends, very cool work you did on the Tusken's as well. Thanks for sharing.
☕😉

THERE’S A WAMPA?!
Man I’m so out of the loop on this, anyone got pics of the Wampa? Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Back