Action Figure DMK-01 OPTIMUS PRIME vr 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

encline_designs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
A commission piece for a great repeat client. If you guys do not own one for your own collection I suggest picking it up.

Chromed it out, many many details, 6 LEDs, axe and gun. Airbrushed shading and fades of clear blue to smoke to represent sky reflection.

I made the fuel tanks and back shoulder plates all one piece held on by a magnet and screw covering up two N batteries. Those are what I needed to power the little model railroad LEDs I installed.. I did those because I could angle them like the tanks and they could hide underneath.....
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov_V2oHlu1Q]CUSTOM TRANSFORMERS: DOTM DMK-01 OPTIMUS PRIME - YouTube[/ame]

img0153vv.jpg

img0149yb.jpg

img0146z.jpg

img0140hn.jpg

img0129qjn.jpg

img0131ny.jpg

img0130kx.jpg

cimg6498.jpg

cimg6508r.jpg

Wow! That is something to be very proud of. Wonderful job!!!

why have i never asked you for a commission? i always have ____ that needs painting.

Trying hard not to get into Transformers collectibles, but this is fantastic work!

Once you start you can't stop... If you decide to check out some cool TF stuff, look up TFC Hercules and MAKETOYS Giant...

This is a model kit that takes about 7-9 hours to build if you don't paint it.

Thanks for the kind words.

Wow! That is something to be very proud of. Wonderful job!!!
Thanks man!

why have i never asked you for a commission? i always have ____ that needs painting.

haha.. not sure... to bad I am no longer accepting commissions.

Awesome work! Great job!

Thank you.

That looks awesome!

You didn't happen to make any extra copies of the blaster did you?

My DMK Prime really neeeeeeeeeeds one badly!!

Back