dls712's - 1/6 Scale Displays - Star Wars & Others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I am just amazed by all of this….very,very impressive job on these such ambitious projects. The craftsmanship is absolutely fantastic.
It just baffles me that your work hasn't been posted before. For whatever those reasons are/were, I think a few other will agree with me here saying, we're glad that you made the transitioned from lurker status & share your work with us. Projects such as those are always appreciated & admired in my book.
Thanks again for sharing Dennis.

Ditto on everyone's comments. Amazing stuff. Who wouldn't kill for a canvas that large. Hope you have more room to continue, cause when you stop due to space constraints, it'll be a cryin' shame.

Thanks again all for the feedback… should keep me motivated for awhile!

A couple more pictures that cover the entire display room:

Photo taken with back against the NYC area wall

Photo taken with back against the Star Wars/Indy wall

Awesome just awesome. Seriously cool work. Well done chap. ��

Been working on the Death Star blast door framing for the Early Bird Kit / Original 12 shelf. Still a bit more to do… but probably on hold until the Spring. Can’t spray paint outside in the Wisconsin Winter… and my wife is not too fond of the spray paint fumes in the house if I whip out the spray paint in the basement workshop. :)

OK, just found this and I have just two thoughts. 1st... You are a very talented artist with perhaps the most amazing basement I've ever seen. 2nd...You must have the coolest wife in the history of mankind or at the very least Wisconsin! Super Awesome!!!

Been working on the Death Star blast door framing for the Early Bird Kit / Original 12 shelf. Still a bit more to do… but probably on hold until the Spring. Can’t spray paint outside in the Wisconsin Winter… and my wife is not too fond of the spray paint fumes in the house if I whip out the spray paint in the basement workshop. :)

I love this idea! That's going to look great!

Back