Dj custom toys gump

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know but in that case the differences were a lot more pronounced, plus the comparison pics were from the same angle so easier to tell.

In this case, as the angles aren’t the same I just wondered if it could have been a recast of an existing sculpt where the details had warped in the process (like in the recent knock off Stan Lee recast of the Hot Toys sculpt).

Wish I hadn’t asked now...

The sculpts look very similar and you could easily argue that they edited the Jnix sculpt (it appears that way). This has been done before (A LOT), not sure why it is out of realm of possibility.

It's a forum, people should have their own opinion but the amount of rude jerks on this site is disgusting. Don't worry, I learned a long time ago that they typically have no self awareness as they get worked up because they are trying to justify the amount of money they spend on a figure so any opinion that "spoils" their enjoyment (or delusion) is met with rude attacks.

I have a feeling this whole thing is done from thr Iris/Jnix combo. The timing is too coincidental and it's so much easier to deconstruct an existing outfit that to create patterns from scratch.

Anyway, happy with the quality of the custom, here's a recent pic...

"That is quite the tale, friendo! You're a lucky man. Do you care to test that luck today?"
a7804fc2ca11efa5d24175e397e2540e.jpg

I have a feeling this whole thing is done from thr Iris/Jnix combo. The timing is too coincidental and it's so much easier to deconstruct an existing outfit that to create patterns from scratch.

Anyway, happy with the quality of the custom, here's a recent pic...

"That is quite the tale, friendo! You're a lucky man. Do you care to test that luck today?"
a7804fc2ca11efa5d24175e397e2540e.jpg
Is it this Irise outfit on the pic?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No, these were posted on KitChens FB page. I ordered through TNS and they are getting theres in this coming Wednesday they said.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ah ok thanks yeah same so will probably get mine in about 2 weeks then.
Is it just me or does the final sculpt look different?

Mine shipped on Friday from Onesixthkit. I should get mine a week from this Wednesday. Looking forward to it. Looks pretty good.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Back