DJ Custom 1/6 Scale THE IMAGES OF IKKON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cut the ring to attach it to a HT dynamic stand. Strange is on a separate pole. I used an earth magnet under his shirt on his back and glued another on the 4 handed part so it stays close. Not perfect but I dig it.
1A7FAF76-A30B-4A27-A444-E1C9828E5CE0.jpeg

I just got this in the mail. No base included? Seriously? I only have the V1 Dr. Strange and this is frustrating as hell! Will try the homecoming base. thanks for the advice

Hot Toys should have definitely taken a stab at this upon initial IW release...they could have done this as a Deluxe version and charge $300 for it...I def would have gone for it!

Yeah its so scene specific I dont think it would have generated that kind of interest.

I got my set yesterday but havent had a chance to set it up. It looks pretty good for 70 bucks. I have some of those earth magnets a previous poster mentioned so I'll probably go that route.

There?s nothing to say though won?t release it as an accessory at some point. There?s precedent with the Black Panther throne, Hulkbuster Arm.

There?s nothing to say though won?t release it as an accessory at some point. There?s precedent with the Black Panther throne, Hulkbuster Arm.

IMO that's extremely unlikely, as they'd be hard-pressed to improve upon this one to the extent that people would buy another one (plus knowing HT it would likely cost twice as much :lol). I'm sure they'll make a DS 3.0 figure to coincide with next year's sequel. Perhaps that movie will inspire an entirely different accessory for him.

Yeah once you get it to the position you are pleased with, the shelf presence on this thing is amazing.

$300? lol I think the IW version was already @$275 at Sideshow. They would have charged at least $325 - probably closer to $350.

Hmm, you're probably right...but either way it would have been cool if HT decided to include the accessory in a deluxe offering or something. Oh well!

Back