DJ Custom 1/6 Scale THE IMAGES OF IKKON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my today, quality is fine, no QC issues.

BUT much to my frustration, there is no way to get this to fit with the V1 Dr Strange stand. In fact, I have 47 figures, and not a single stand that works with this. I'm sure I will be able to hack together a solution but it would have been easy to design something that would have worked with multiple display options.

:gah:

Edit: Got them to fit onto the Spider-Man Homecoming base, but still.

Got my today, quality is fine, no QC issues.

BUT much to my frustration, there is no way to get this to fit with the V1 Dr Strange stand. In fact, I have 47 figures, and not a single stand that works with this. I'm sure I will be able to hack together a solution but it would have been easy to design something that would have worked with multiple display options.

:gah:

Edit: Got them to fit onto the Spider-Man Homecoming base, but still.

From the instructions page, it looks like you can just drill a bigger hole...

Should have mine today or tomorrow. For those that have it any issues matching it up to a stand ?

I think I read on FB that it doesn't work 100% with the Doctor Strange film version's stand. Also someone complained that it originally said it'd be done with magnets and this is just resting on the stand.

I think I read on FB that it doesn't work 100% with the Doctor Strange film version's stand. Also someone complained that it originally said it'd be done with magnets and this is just resting on the stand.

This. It's so clunky in the back that the cape has a tough time hanging nicely, but it does allow for some nice looking crazy cape action.

Still looks dope though.

Ikkon 2.jpg

I just received this, to add on to what others said, the hands have to be attached to the stand instead of the body. This was not stated on the original PO details. One of the lower hands is already broken and can't maintain a pose.

Having said that, I have to rethink on any future purchases with DJ Customs, it seems that they cannot keep up with the prototype images at all. Their previous Wakanda King also have several issues with the costume and body used.

Got mines yesterday and played with it this morning, one of the hands broke off right out the box, but I just Crazy-glued it back on, takes a while to fidget with and is a ***** to work around the cape, but once you get the arms in a position you like, it really makes the figure stand out SOOOO MUCH! HotToys should have included this from the jump, not gonna expect some third party customizer to give us something that will be a perfect fit, perhaps due to the QC issues and the fact that is a pain to fit it could have been cheaper, but I?m happy with it once I got the arms on.

E890F3AC-3E20-4498-ABAC-6E4309822696.jpg

5E54290B-D021-4FBC-9695-5C54A68062AF.jpg

And yeah I know the hands on strange DONT match the spell from the movie, I just didn’t have the energy to dig for my dr strange box to swap out the hands and accessories

are the arms just glued to that piece? I was just curious which part is breaking I should be getting this set next week sometime.

They are just a bunch of regular arms from any figure, sake type of joints, but one of mines the little ball joint snapped off.

They are just a bunch of regular arms from any figure, sake type of joints, but one of mines the little ball joint snapped off.

Can you replace the hand peg? I'm sure it's annoying, they probably should've included a couple spares given 14 hands even though you wouldn't typically swap them.

I tried to get the peg out and I couldn’t, was just making things worst so I just glued the hand on...lol

Nice shelf bro, man I would never not be impressed with seeing these figures...

Back