DIY BEAST™ In-Wall Shelf Project 105"x38"x30"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't wait, had to get some figs in there!

re4ubudu.jpg

Sorry about the video, its on my iPhone and a bit shaky. Also had to be quite do to the baby and wife sleeping.

[ame]https://youtu.be/WI9TqJHBZps[/ame]

This shizz gets expensive when you do it up BEAST style! Thanks for the inspiration good sir!

With shelves and carpet it was actually a bit more! Anyway if you're gonna do it better to do it right so that you're happy with it mate. You don't wanna save some money and then end up with a room you're not happy with.

Man this thread is giving me ideas! That is never a good thing! But i must say, the grey is probably the best choice to display pieces ever! I wish i thought of that before i went with dark beige. It doesn't look as dark as i thought it would! Grade A work!

Great room, wife, dog, and collection! You have all the colors of the rainbow! Congrats!

Thank you! I am a happy collector! Finally got the living room moved down here, and can now enjoy my statues instead of having them in a different room.

peruhu2u.jpg

You also have more wall space for additional collectibles (statues, busts, prints, etc.)!!!!

Pretty wife, and lots of virgin wall space! Standing ovation from me! :)

Back