DIY BEAST™ In-Wall Shelf Project 105"x38"x30"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone win, everyone happy. Your sofa is nice, is it Lazyboy? :)

Everyone win, everyone happy. Your sofa is nice, is it Lazyboy? :)

It is! Although I hate the brown, wife likes lots of brown for some reason.

Just noticed that all the pictures I post it looks like there are two rows of lighting on the ceiling, the bright row is the actual lighting, the dim one is a reflection I suppose

Brown will blend in with any color so looks good mate. Just add some white/cream pillows hehehe

Looks great! The only issue I see is getting a nasty reflection of the pot lights from the shelf onto the TV.... but I believe I saw a switch on the wall next to the foot of the stairs so that's all good.

Nice set up

Have you thought of incorporating small glass shelves for other smaller items

The type with the hidden brackets??

Small update, lots of statues changes but back on track.

de7aqe3a.jpg

a8amyqa4.jpg

rududy4y.jpg

rabase7e.jpg

4u6edere.jpg

5atu7y5y.jpg

You are running out of space :). Nice collections mate

Great thread. Love the work you did. Saved some of you pictures to get ideas on my future basement.

Finally getting to the end of this project. I've had to sell quite a bit to pay for the construction, but its nice to see the finished product after 2+ years

f6aa279a7f2bc4ea5f8e39db1854e0fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Holy Smokes!! You put in a lot of time and hard work to make that amazing basement! Congratulations on the project!! It looks super awesome!

Hey, really love what you did with your basement!

I'm facing a similar dilema right now, I've got tons of Sideshow and other collectables. Last year I got majority of the basement gutted and redone, now theres tons of open wall space and I'm at a loss for what to do... I'll start my own thread tho (Don't want to hijack yours).

Cheers!

Back