District 9 - Christopher Johnson and son - Prawns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ouch............$260 for a 1/6 piece. Easy pass for me at that price. Looks great, but I have my concerns w/ Weta.

Re: Weta Christopher Johnson Statue

:clap :clap :clap

Looks great, my order is in. :yess:

Not gonna happen with Hot Toys. Would have already happened, only way it might now is as a cult classic type movie the likes of Aliens, Predator and Terminator and I don't particularly feel like waiting 25 years.

The sequel which is definately going to happen could push HT into doing this sooner :pray:

Tim your the man for coming here with these updates, hows the Arc Generator coming along? On schedule? I can't wait to get it on my wall.

Hi Deckard

Thanks for your order. The first shipment (small quantity) of Arc Generators will be in our warehouse in the US in the next few weeks. The second shipment (larger quantity) is on it's way and should be in the US ready for shipping to customers in August.

If you are coming to Comic Con, come and say Hi

Cheers

Tim

Hi Mightytrex

Thanks for your interest

Due to ship in Q4 2010 (probably just before Xmas)

Cheers

Tim

hey tim the limited amount of arc generators available at comic-con is it possible they would sell out all on preview night or will i be okay since i only have a ticket for saturday?

When is this going to release?

Still a Pre-order so no ETA as yet. You would think 4th Qtr at the earliest but possibly next year. I'm sure we'll hear soon.:)

Great piece as not only do you get a Prawn entree and main you get numerous cans of Puddi for desert and the contents of the fluid canister to wash it all down.:)

hey tim the limited amount of arc generators available at comic-con is it possible they would sell out all on preview night or will i be okay since i only have a ticket for saturday?

Hi Misfit

Thanks for your interest. My guess is they will sell out on preview night

Cheers

Tim

Back