District 9 - Christopher Johnson and son - Prawns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool...If I had extra money i would order, but with SS punching out so many PF's and Comquiettes, I just can't...

I got it just now. This will be a $400-700 item when the next movie hits as long as no one else makes anything for it.

Who cares how much its worth if a 2nd movie comes out, invest in stocks, collect because you want to.

3.3 pounds sounds pretty light..

Anyone have much experience with Weta statues? I havn't purchased any myself but this looks nice but it is kind of small

Re: Weta Christopher Johnson Statue

4824501314_e72fdce3e4_b.jpg

4823738897_78cfec207d_b.jpg

vfi4j8.jpg

rbwb34.jpg

The eyes are what make this piece for me.

That looks awesome! Too bad it doesn't match my collection. Have to be a pass. That Exo suit is still such a temptation though.

Saw the SDCC pics and had to order these guys, They'll look great next to the Exosuit! :wink1:
Gotta love the tins of cat food on the base and that Christopher's son is holding the canister, nice little touches.

Ordered the minute I saw it, don't know if it's because I have a son, but the whole piece really struck me, the paint job really needs to be top notch on this one and I agree with LOTRFan ,the eyes need to be great.

Back