Disrespectful friends anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my friends won't even reach for a figure lol. I actually have to open the case and pass them the figure :D

My friends used to pose my figures in reallt obscene poses. I admit it was funny but was annoying reposing them.

Funny story, about a year ago my friend picked me up to go to a party with him but before we left my house he put alot of my figure in various sexual poses while I was getting dressed. Naturally I was in a hurry so I decided to repose them when I got back. So I meet this really hot girl at the party and take her back to my house hoping to get luckey, and she sees my figures in these weird sexual poses my friend had put them in and just looked at me like I was some nutcase. I still scored though :D:naughty

My friends used to pose my figures in reallt obscene poses. I admit it was funny but was annoying reposing them.

Funny story, about a year ago my friend picked me up to go to a party with him but before we left my house he put alot of my figure in various sexual poses while I was getting dressed. Naturally I was in a hurry so I decided to repose them when I got back. So I meet this really hot girl at the party and take her back to my house hoping to get luckey, and she sees my figures in these weird sexual poses my friend had put them in and just looked at me like I was some nutcase. I still scored though :D:naughty

Dude if you missed the score because of that, you should punish your friend! Like bash his head against a brick wall. :banghead

dude if she didn't get weireded out then, I would actually say the poses helped you impress her :lol. Did she try to enact any of them :lol okok don't tell

Just be happy that you collect figures and not cards. Otherwise you'd have Sharpie _____es all over your ultra-rare Pokemon :D

Back