Disrespectful friends anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi.
I throw a party yesterday, the first since i started this hobby actually.
I went out for a smoke, and this is how some of my collection looked after that.

t800.jpg

darth.jpg

I didnt mind that the fooled around with darth and the trooper, it was actuually pretty funny.

But the HT T-800 endo is really delicate and I think that they could have left it alone. :/

Can understand your frustration ,however if they were very carefull and handled it with respect, they still should watch with there hands and eat out of there F@#*N hands
But,if it did not break or damage in anyway then you should not complain 2 much . just buy A Century gun 2 protect your collectibles.
So, darth vader finaly came out the closet,.
Beter clean up that shelf good, boy! by the looks of it he was getting dirty overthere.

Last edited:
what really bothers me is they didn't utilize the articulation of the figures to their full potential. this stormtrooper has the ability to acheive a full kneeling pose but they decided to cop out with this lazy, ackward, leaning type pose which just doesn't look natural IMO. such a wasted opportunity here.

My wife is always putting my figures in stupid positions, and a 1/6th sombrero we have gets a lot of mileage-

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0155.jpg

DSCF0148.jpg

And they get a a fare share of dress up too-
02.jpg

01.jpg

These are fantastic Wookster. Good that your family is at least tolerant, and more like involved in your collecting.

Hahahahhahahaa!! pure jokes!!..still, they should not touch your figures, especially if they had been smoking and not washed up before handling them...nasty.

Have to admit... the pics are funny. But I'd have been a bit freaked out seeing the Endo reposed. That guy is fragile and a broken hand would have resulted in a dead friend :lol

I actually had a similar thing happen years ago when I had a party, but at the time I didn't collect super expensive stuff so the impact was not so bad :lol

Funny as it is, I'd be in jail for manslaughter if I found anything reposed. I spend hours tweaking figures to capture that exact moment or attitude I want to see every time I look at my figures. My whole family knows not to touch my stuff, not even the stuff I've done for them that sits in their own homes. If they want it moved they invite me over or wait until the next family gathering.

This is awesome, it's so true of me too, so true. :lol

I'd be pissed if my friends would do that to my figures. Especially my HT figures. :mad:

I would've ended the party and thrown them out. They have no right to mess with my stuff, even though they mean it in a funny way. Even though they wouldn't spend money on it, at least they can respect it.
I know they wouldn't be as careful to my stuff as I would be because I know they don't see the value in it.

I hate it when they have to feel the fabric of the HT fig's clothes with their greasy hands, if one of them actually reposes them... there will be hell to pay!!

That was very funny!

Look at it on the bright side, at least your friends didn't light the cigarette on the T-800.

what really bothers me is they didn't utilize the articulation of the figures to their full potential. this stormtrooper has the ability to acheive a full kneeling pose but they decided to cop out with this lazy, ackward, leaning type pose which just doesn't look natural IMO. such a wasted opportunity here.

:lol I'm guessing time was a factor, I like how Vaders leaning so far back hes on his heels.

Perhaps it truly captures the power of the Force Vader is using on his Trooper. The Trooper isn't doing it willingly.

"You don't know the power of the Dark Side. I must obey my master."

When I was a kid, my brother used to take my bath toys and make them kiss. I'd find them later when I went in for my bath. Ever since, I've reacted badly to this kind of thing. Someone mocks something you're proud of, it gets me steamed. Practical jokes in general have that kind of effect on me.

Back