Disrespectful friends anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberVillain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi.
I throw a party yesterday, the first since i started this hobby actually.
I went out for a smoke, and this is how some of my collection looked after that.

t800.jpg

darth.jpg

I didnt mind that the fooled around with darth and the trooper, it was actuually pretty funny.

But the HT T-800 endo is really delicate and I think that they could have left it alone. :/

I actually find that to be pretty funny and I'm sure your friends meant no harm in it, but I can imagine your reaction of they accidentally broke off a finger on that Endoskeleton. You'd probably be like, "That's a $500 Terminator a-holes. This party is over!!"

ahahahha i had the same story....except the girls at my house warming get together opened my glass cabinets and reposed every figure in very sexual ways......ie joker taking it doggy style by batman and predator u get the picture =) but sure dont get angry at your mates they mean no harm lol

It takes time to pose those babies, now I have to do it all over again.
I allready have issued a no touch policy, most of my friends respect that, but some dont as you can see :lol

edit: I asked them if it was any reason why they left the T-600 alone, and the answer was that he lookes like he will rip your finger off if you touch him in the wrong way.. :rotfl

Hi.
I throw a party yesterday, the first since i started this hobby actually.
I went out for a smoke, and this is how some of my collection looked after that.

t800.jpg

But the HT T-800 endo is really delicate and I think that they could have left it alone. :/

I assume your friends took one of the Endo's hands off the cigarette and added the rifle? Not cool.

I think it's funny, but I would have probably gotten pissed too, especially if something got broke.

:lol................:rotfl...............:rotfl..That Was Funny.......The Good Thing Nothing Was Damaged.......:rotfl

Back