Displaying

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, no repaints to Willow, probably just my lighting.

I think the rockwall came out the best, which is funny, because it's fairly easy to do.

I'd really like to start working on a new background but I'm having trouble deciding which one. I was thinking of the seal of danthazar. Anyone have any ideas they'd like to see done?

i SAKRIFICE MY 4612TH POST TO THE GREAT LORD KURGAN IN A THE NAYSAYERS THREAD!!!! LONG LIVE THE KRUSADE!!!!!​

I SAKRIFICE POST #640 TO THE MIGHTY F'N KURGAN!!!!! DEATH TO ALL KNAYSAYERS!!! I SHALL KOLLECT THEIR HEADS ON MY MIGHTY KURGAN BLADE!!!!!!

My display is an ever changing thing. I dont have any set sheleves or anything where my figures get placed. I got into collecting last year so I still dont have that many Buffy Figures (Grad Day Buffy, Faith, Cordeilia The Master, Human Face Spike and of course PF Buffy.) right now my Buffy figures are sort of displayed around the PF Buffy along with Anakin an Obi-Wan Han and Luke and Spiderman...for some reason. Once I get more Buffy figures the Star Wars gang will be moved.

Back