Disney X CLOT X HOW2WORK Mickey mouse.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Disney and I love Mickey, I just don't know... it's a lot of money considering I still need to pay insured shipping and taxes...

Do you know anything about the actual edition size of these, Q? EBay auctions have said 300 in HK and 500 worldwide. Does that mean 800 total? Should other U.S. retailers have an opportunity to sell them?

I asked my distributor when I placed the order and they told me it was limited but unsure of the exact amount. Honestly, only the maker knows how many, they can say 300 but have thousands in the back.

But I think this will be a great figure to own and investment. You can never go wrong with Mickey...

I asked my distributor when I placed the order and they told me it was limited but unsure of the exact amount. Honestly, only the maker knows how many, they can say 300 but have thousands in the back.

But I think this will be a great figure to own and investment. You can never go wrong with Mickey...
Thanks for the response. And I completely agree with your last sentence.

I would absolutely be in for a Chip and Dale. I'd want Donald first, but C&D would be my next pick. Those guys are the hardest working characters in the parks.

I'm very tempted to pick up a second. No idea why. I think it's those vaguely creepy, hypnotizing Mickey eyes.

Look away Cokebabies...... Look away! :horror

I want to see a Mickey with a Joker with Mickey Ears or a Michael Jackson

bowtiecelebritiesdisneydisneylandmagickingdommichaeljacksonmickeymickeymousemickeymouseteemjjvirgo-eb96049c2d9d8bbeada31b39a53d9114_m.jpg

I'm pretty sure mine was delivered today, and if so, I'm gonna definitely take pics with MJ and. . .others. . .

I'm going to have all my figures stand in line for two hours to take pictures with him.

Also, MJ's "shirt and bow tie with a t-shirt on top of that" is one hell of a look. I'd try it myself, but I'd be sweating balls in about two minutes wearing that in WDW.

IMO this is one of the best disney collectibles ever.
I was on the verge of doing this in 1/3rd then BAM.
I still will do it just more inspiration I suppose. Donald would be killer that would be my second choice as well.
my personal order .

Mickey
Donald
Goofy/ pluto either or
minnie

then the supporting cast

love this figure!
but it would be going out of my way of only collection HT comic book characters and DX figures!

what to do, what to do...

I think it is a stand alone piece, and if they do make the others you will have those as well. I could not buy it fast enough.

I picked it up as well yesterday, I have the original head from the 70's I like that version allot, I'm going to scan it and do the 70's version to fit this body.
DSC055192.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC045282.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC071072.jpg
[/IMG]
I hope they make other characters.

Wow how on earth did you get this ?

Back