Disney X CLOT X HOW2WORK Mickey mouse.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This came in today, and if I'm gonna be objective, the figure doesn't feel like a very high quality piece. The plastic feels light and, well, like a Medicom figure. The paint on the head is a bit sloppy as you can see in some of the close-up pics shown. The legs are just little sticks, though that doesn't really matter to me much. Realistically, if you remove the rareness factor, I would say this feels like it should cost $70 or so. Fortunately, the wrist pegs on mine slipped out fairly easily without feeling like they might snap.

Having said all that, this is a very freakin' cool figure. Looks great in juxtaposition with just about anything, and can pose enough to give you a variety of display options. I had a hard time stopping myself from taking more and more pics. If you are on the fence, and are more concerned about the coolness of such a thing actually existing and having fun with it over your concerns over having a Hot Toys-quality piece, I suggest you pick him up.

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

great pics!
does the head come off easy for a replacement head?
I took the original head to be scanned today for the 1/3rd and 1/6th
I will do it exactly like the originals are done.

The Medicominess is the reason I still haven't bought the Daft Punk figures. The price, quality, skinniness, etc.

So I wasn't expecting HT quality with this, and it sounds like I won't be surprised.

Well looking at these pics alone is reason enough for me. This figure is the ultimate mickey. I absolutly love how you took these pictures.

Haha, love the pics at DL.

He's a little overpriced, a little cheap feeling, and not perfect - I don't really have any bad paint on the face like others have, but I've got a pretty decent sized splat of black paint on his right pant leg near his foot.

But I'll be damned at looking over at this guy doesn't make me happy every time.

He's a little overpriced, a little cheap feeling, and not perfect - I don't really have any bad paint on the face like others have, but I've got a pretty decent sized splat of black paint on his right pant leg near his foot.

But I'll be damned at looking over at this guy doesn't make me happy every time.

Yah, there's something about it.... it's just makes me forget how much it cost.

Back