Disney X CLOT X HOW2WORK Mickey mouse.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, cokebabies!

I knew this was medicom. But why so limited
Don't know, but it doesn't seem to be limited to 300, as I originally thought. I saw an auction stating there are 300 to Hong Kong, and 500 worldwide. I don't know if that means 800 total, or 500 total, but whatever the case, it's more than 300. Still fairly limited, I would guess, and for a nice looking, iconic Mickey Mouse in this size, probably more limited than it should be.

Thanks for the heads up, although I actually saw it before. I had "medicom mickey mouse rah" in the search results, and was hitting refresh like every five minutes. :lol

Then, of course, they list over three at a time.

I also don't GAS how limited they are. They could make a million of them. And, yeah, I'd have overpaid if that was the case, but this thing is just too awesome.

Also, Mickey really threw a wrench into any figure plans I may have had. I'm still sorting out news from SDCC as to what I'm interested in. Which is tough, because this year's Con has been INSANE when it comes to great releases / announcements.

And yet despite this, here comes Mickey: "Ha ha! Time to spend $250!"

IMGP8582a.JPG

IMGP8585a.JPG

IMGP8613a.JPG

2011-07-251.jpg

Part 1 of 3
https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2011/07/how2work-disney-mickey-mouse-part-1-of.html

Thanks for the heads up, although I actually saw it before. I had "medicom mickey mouse rah" in the search results, and was hitting refresh like every five minutes. :lol

Then, of course, they list over three at a time.

I also don't GAS how limited they are. They could make a million of them. And, yeah, I'd have overpaid if that was the case, but this thing is just too awesome.

It is not a Medicom brand product. It is from HOW2WORK, but it does use medicom RAH 220 body.

It seems it's sold out again. I still want one of these, even though the price is steep with all the taxes and shipping costs...

I regret not buying it yesterday when one figure was still up on the Bay...

Damn, I was out of town for a few days and unable to get access the internet. Welp, off to eBay to do some searches...

Agent, abc-express has been putting a few up at a time on a fairly regular basis so far. It seems to be going up by $10+ every round they do, though.

With so many of us buying this we should form some sort of club!

A.... MICKEY MOUSE CLUB.

:::crickets::::

UGH! I just discovered this 15 minutes ago. Why does this have to be so limited?! :monkey4

Love Disney World!

I am quite in awe of your knowledge of obscure pop culture references. *bows to the master*

How dare you call them obscure!

I legitimately liked them, but I was also the perfect age (probably 10 or so?) when they came out, to think that ridiculous image was cool.

Back