Disney X CLOT X HOW2WORK Mickey mouse.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 31-Jul-2011

My Mickey is probably sitting in some shipping crate as we speak. But he's still smiling... the trooper.

I also just picked this guy up too. Really looking forward to getting him.

I think he's only on eBay. Search Mickey and How2Work. That's how I got mine. He's expensive as hell, though.

I guess I keep missing them. I pop onto ebay a dozen or so times a day to search for it to let you guys know.

The good news is they are still showing up steadily, just at a very slow pace.

edit: DAMN at that price. I think abc-express is still more reasonable, whenever they put it up.

edit 2: I guess that's why it hasn't been showing up for me, I've been searching "rah mickey" since abc-express has that in their title, which 7toys7 doesn't. It looks like abc-express hasn't listed one for over a week, unfortunately.

I picked it up as well yesterday, I have the original head from the 70's I like that version allot, I'm going to scan it and do the 70's version to fit this body.
DSC055192.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC045282.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC071072.jpg
[/IMG]
I hope they make other characters.

I picked it up as well yesterday, I have the original head from the 70's I like that version allot, I'm going to scan it and do the 70's version to fit this body.

I hope they make other characters.
Whoa. Will definitely be interested in what you come up with. I, too, hope they do Donald and Goofy. I would like to round out the trio of primary Disney star characters. Maybe even Chip and Dale.

Wow, those ebay auctions sure shot up in price! Guess I'm real glad I got it for $223 now.

I don't see how you can put a price on Mickey. Would you put a monetary limit on the value on sunshine and moonbeams, smiles, and joy in the world?

Back