Disney to Acquire Lucasfilm Ltd.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THis could bode well for indiana jones ttoo no? Spielberg and Ford doing an Indy movie for Disney sans Lucas

They have a "lengthy treatment" for the new trilogy that they are very happy with and film one is in early development...

Hmm... Don't know how I feel about this. OT on Bluray is about the only great thing I see from this. I am not excited in the least. I love the Expanded Universe. They should pull a BioWare and pick a different era and leave the Clone Wars/Galactic Civil War eras alone. I would love a "Old Republic" or "Legacy" era movie.

Very interesting. I'm eager to see where they take SW and will be nice to see more movies on the big screen.

James Cameron...but hopefully Peter Jackson will be available..LOTR trilogy greatest movie trilogy up there with Eps 4-6

Michael Bay! :yess:

ib2EXAMcKusT5.gif

How the hell will they have a new SW film in 2/3 years? think of all the post production. They'll need to have it started today!!

Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm!? Episode 7 in 2015!??!?

Decent SW since Return of the Jedi at last? Am all in!!!

How will Joss Whedon be able to direct Avengers 2 and Episode VII for release the same year??? :panic:

2015:

Avengers 2
The Justice League
Third Hobbit movie
STAR WARS EPISODE VII: THE RETURN OF RESPECTABILITY

:panic:

Third Hobbit movie comes out in 2014

Back