Disney to Acquire Lucasfilm Ltd.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^ THIS THIS THIS.

Also....since they have the rights to LF....that might mean Indy...right? So...

POSSIBLE INDIANA JONES CARTOON SERIES ON DISNEY. OH MY GOD.

:yess:

They should get that voice actor who did Han in the animated student film and do a Pixar Indy. I'd rather that than see someone else in the Fedora.

Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm!? Episode 7 in 2015!??!?

I am gonna miss the expression, "Lucas raped my childhood" as we will need to say 'Mickey mouse just raped my childhood'

Sounds weird

Honestly, I think Disney would've been better off setting up a new SW in either the Old Republic or Legacy generations.

:lecture

I was thinking the exact same thing recently and about why we haven't seen something like this. New Star Wars stories on film from different filmmakers/writers. Interested to see where this goes.

Yup. Now you know how Indy felt when Belloq talked to him in the bar. :lol

Now you're getting nasty.

harrison_ford16.jpg

Please let Joe Johnson direct a Boba Fett movie :pray:

They should get that voice actor who did Han in the animated student film and do a Pixar Indy. I'd rather that than see someone else in the Fedora.

Indeed. That's what i'm personally hoping for.

I'd never beg for Lucas back, nothing Disney does can be any worse the the handling of SW over the last 15+ years. Either it gets better or it stays sucking.

Bottom line, I will always have the OT, so it doesn't really matter who has SW.:dunno

:exactly:

Lucas will still have a large say in what happens ep7+ but we have a new hope for better SW films.

Back