Disney to Acquire Lucasfilm Ltd.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at how Disney handled the Marvel movies. This can only mean good things for SW. At least that's what I am gonna tell myself.

Well, it should be noted that the Marvel movies were actually done by the newly created Marvel film studio and only distributed by Disney.

But still, I would imagine that given the high profile status of something like a new Star Wars movie, Disney will attempt to put everything they can into it. They certainly have the resources.

Biggest news of the year for me.
I find it kinda cool that Lucas decided to step aside and let SW live on without him during his lifetime. Not that I had problems with what he's been doing (or not doing), but I just think it is a great thing to do.
Lucas rules.

A Pixar SW movie! :panic:

tumblr_lm3eaaj4pR1qfozz6.png

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when all the Lucas-hating tittybaby whiners are begging for him to come back when they realize that even the PT's were better than the garbage Disney will put out in 2015. :rotfl

I'd never beg for Lucas back, nothing Disney does can be any worse the the handling of SW over the last 15+ years. Either it gets better or it stays sucking.

Bottom line, I will always have the OT, so it doesn't really matter who has SW.:dunno

I'd never beg for Lucas back, nothing Disney does can be any worse the the handling of SW over the last 15+ years. Either it gets better or it stays sucking.

Bottom line, I will always have the OT, so it doesn't really matter who has SW.:dunno

Justin Bieber as Luke Skywalker with Miley Cyrus as Leia and Mickey as Yoda. Oh yeah, just wait! :lol

In all seriousness, it would be nice to see Hamill and McGregor back as Jedi Spirits. Maybe even Liam this time?

I wouldn't bother with Harrison or Carrie.

Even the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie (while being fairly awful) was still infinitely better than Ep 1.

:google Best WTF news EVER! Did not see this coming one bit! Episode 7! :drool

Are they going to get the gang back together? Hamill? Fisher? Ford?!?!

Back