Disney to Acquire Lucasfilm Ltd.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does one go about finding "told ya so" posts? ;)

But seriously, I didn't see the Disney acquisition coming. Did anyone?

I for one, am excited to see Ep. 7. I hope Lucas is still involved in the creative process, but it'll be great to see another director, or at the very least, people to tell him when an idea sucks. And better writing.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I agree. His story is good but his dialogue is ****.

It's gonna be an interesting couple of years that's for sure.

How will Joss Whedon be able to direct Avengers 2 and Episode VII for release the same year??? :panic:

2015:

Avengers 2
The Justice League
Third Hobbit movie
STAR WARS EPISODE VII: THE RETURN OF RESPECTABILITY

:panic:

Look at how Disney handled the Marvel movies. This can only mean good things for SW. At least that's what I am gonna tell myself.

Frankly, I'm very happy. It means there's a chance that the SW universe may return to its former cinematic (OT) glory. Something that, under George, was a pipe dream imo.

How long before Disney winds up in front of Congress for trying to monopolize the market? :lol Since they're acquiring Lucasfilm, does that mean they'll be getting Indy from Paramount along with the 20th Century Fox SW stuff?

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when all the Lucas-hating tittybaby whiners are begging for him to come back when they realize that even the PT was better than the garbage Disney will put out in 2015. :rotfl

Back