DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw these at a Disney store and I admit that they do look really good. I would say they look better than the 90s/2000s Hasbro 12” figures. If I was a little kid, these would probably look like what Hot Toys look like to me now. But ultimately they are still well below Hot Toys quality and I personally wouldn’t choose them as an alternative. If there was no Sideshow or Hot Toys, these would be phenomenal, especially for the price and I would probably be all over them.

Looks awesome now.

What about the gloves though?
Thanks Falcon...gloves are wip...:wink1:

Vader's looking great. I think you saved it. Problem is I suck at customs. How much effort we talking here?

Is that Sideshow or HT Vader on the left?
Thanks Raven....thats my custom/bashed Vader... my Vader....

This is my Vader. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my Vader is useless. Without my Vader, I am useless. ...
My Vader is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. ... We will become part of each other.

Thanks Falcon...gloves are wip...:wink1:

Thanks Raven....thats my custom/bashed Vader... my Vader....

This is my Vader. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my Vader is useless. Without my Vader, I am useless. ...
My Vader is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. ... We will become part of each other.

sound like the quote from full metal jacket. this is my gun there are many like it, but this one is mine

Which part is bashed? That head sculpt...:clap

(why can't I insert a picture here?)

Really the whole thing...top notch. I'd consider throwing down the usual house payment for one that good.

Although I do think he needs the chain, just not near as big as the Elite.

(and now it's too big :lol:)

Attachments

• comparison sideshow vs disney elite darth vader.jpg
    comparison sideshow vs disney elite darth vader.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 360
Is the Gilt City code still good? They're all out and I've decided to try these. Would someone mind PM'ing one?

Last edited:
sound like the quote from full metal jacket. this is my gun there are many like it, but this one is mine
Sound like the quote because it's the quote...:wink1:

Which part is bashed? That head sculpt...:clap

(why can't I insert a picture here?)

Really the whole thing...top notch. I'd consider throwing down the usual house payment for one that good.

Although I do think he needs the chain, just not near as big as the Elite.

(and now it's too big :lol:)

Thanks,
About the chain I've to say that there are two different look in anh. (More to say the truth). One with the cape collar over the neck, so you can see the chain, and one with the cape collar under the neck, so the chain is hidden. My vader has a very screen accurate chain (made by Hurricane as the helmet), but you can't see it.

Attachments

• vader anh.jpg
    vader anh.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 342
  • DarthVaderANH-HD2.jpg
    DarthVaderANH-HD2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 351

Got a krennic last night. Body is impressive albeit loose, comes with blaster, 3 grenade looking bits for his belt, 2 trigger hands, 2 relaxed hands and a glove piece for each (slides over wrist peg), and blaster. Here's the figure pieced out and a few shots of mine water treated with a hair repaint and a light brown wash added to the face to show the wrinkles a bit more and added some German officer boots

Also showing a shot of the stock body compared to a slim shoulder true type clone

c54ab56e9d91e5e40fd242e2583ff72b.jpg

b1db06214317c5be2ca3b540e5ce3c02.jpg

b8ba07861ae901c24cd403f6f1341d3c.jpg

120b06b43008d4ff8018fedc6563ad5c.jpg

Really nice figure. :clap

Can you picture him next to a completed 1/6 figure? Based on the bodies, he seems closer to 1/6 than the others.

Krennic figure looks very good, the tunic fit and look specialy, I will be getting at least two of these!!...one in the white tunic and the other to convert in the VERY light gray or "bone white" color he use in the "beach planet". I will change the pants for some black WW2 German flared pants. Thank for sharing and posting the photos!!

Ordered Rey off the Disney Store website for 20.00 and free shipping!! I have been wanting a larger scale Rey, but wasn't going to pay the Hot Toys price. 

Really nice figure. :clap

Can you picture him next to a completed 1/6 figure? Based on the bodies, he seems closer to 1/6 than the others.

Sure, here's a diecast mk3 and CW cap

16f351564a502380219c0b3ce0cccc56.jpg

c87f098ee3e994c75d0a301802d340cc.jpg

Keep in mind mine has different boots and body than the stock version, granted I don't think it makes much a difference. There's a guy on fb who has the old sideshow Prajii and the figures are the same height.

Yeah, great pics, zackg.

This looks really good - will grab him. I'm really worried HT won't do him.

I'm a big Mendelsohn fan and wouldn't mind a head for a Danny/Bloodline custom (if HT did Krennic it would be great.)

That Disney headsculpt looks pretty good though, probably a touch small but the Hasbro Dooku that is commonly repainted is a little small.

That Krenic does look quite good with a simple repaint. I wasn't really planning on getting any R1 characters but if the Jin from this line is passable especially with a custom headsculpt then maybe I'll reconsider. The Disney Deathtrooper looks rad as well.

The death trooper looks good in person but it's about the same size as krennic so it's a bit short. It also looks like it needs a gloss coat as the plastic on the two I saw looked rather matte.

My only complaint with krennic is the hands are very small. Although the Mattel 12" batman also had this problem and gloved 1/6 hands are fairly cheap so no biggie.

I've had Krennic for a few days and I really think he's great for the price Disney's selling him at.im and k close.jpg

Re: DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

Got a krennic last night. Body is impressive albeit loose, comes with blaster, 3 grenade looking bits for his belt, 2 trigger hands, 2 relaxed hands and a glove piece for each (slides over wrist peg), and blaster. Here's the figure pieced out and a few shots of mine water treated with a hair repaint and a light brown wash added to the face to show the wrinkles a bit more and added some German officer boots

Also showing a shot of the stock body compared to a slim shoulder true type clone

c54ab56e9d91e5e40fd242e2583ff72b.jpg

b1db06214317c5be2ca3b540e5ce3c02.jpg

b8ba07861ae901c24cd403f6f1341d3c.jpg

120b06b43008d4ff8018fedc6563ad5c.jpg
Hi what boots did you use?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Death Trooper indeed is a little "short" if we compare with the ones behind Krennic, but, if you take the helmet off and fit it halfway....showing a little "neck area" which have molded detail..will make it a little better looking in my opinion. The chest armor appear to be a single molded piece, so I think this figure...unlike Krennic, can not be fully undress and the armor used in another body. It do have cloth sleeves and pamts...with ribbed pattern in the cloth like the 1/1 troopers. I change the Krennic body with an old Dragon body I had..and the cloth fit was perfec, also the head/neck assembly matted perfectly and gave a little more "neck" under the collar uniform. I am detailing Krennic face a little bit, will post photos soon, I am very happy with this figure, how it looks with some changes, THE PRICE and the fact that I did not had to wait a year(s) for its realese, unless some of the other high end 1/6 figure manufactures make a Krennic so magnificent and special that simply one have to say "I want one"...and in my VERY personal opinion..it won't happen...I will be perfectly happy with my "budget" Rouge One Imperial set.

Once more thanks to my fellow forum members who review and made the comparison on this line, it was a big help in making my mind and take the jump, and I am very happy I did.

Back