DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures for customs?

Very reminiscent of the Kenner/Hasbro 12" offerings that were 20 bucks. I had quite a number of those intermixed with my Sideshow figures back in the day. More and more have come off the shelves as the collection has matured with a mix of more recent Sideshow and Hot Toys. Tough to stand an old Hasbro next to an HT nowdays... The lone survivor is one of the FAO Schwarz exclusive Queen Amidala (red dress, big hair) and that is mainly because of the outfit being one of the first things seen in the first PTM teaser trailer... That Krennic though looks pretty good if not for the scale issue...

Re: DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures for customs?

I didn't see the Vader or Death trooper 12" in the Disney stores last week. I' m going to check this week to see how they look in person

I didn't see the Vader or Death trooper 12" in the Disney stores last week. I' m going to check this week to see how they look in person

Vader and Leia come out on November 29th. All the Rogue One stuff is coming out on December 16th. The only ones out right now are Rey and Kylo Ren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have loved these a few years ago. Now I'm spoiled with HT and other high end figures and statues and can't go back. I wish i could unlearn what i have learned.

Rey doesn't look terrible, but you can't beat Hot Toys. I may pick up a few others in the line, Vader is pretty much a definite at this point, but I don't really need Rey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What body was used is my question....

Rey looks like "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Barbie"

My 2 arrived yesterday.
I haven't been this impressed, happy, or exited about a figure this year.
They are IMHO awesome. And yes I do own a lot of hot toys.
First off I love the size, to me its perfection.Just the right size for great detail and easier to fit in a collection.They are about 1/9 or 1/8.
Similar to king arts iron man I think.
The soft goods on both rey and kylo are awesomely detailed and very well made.Kylo had multiple cloth pieces and their all different.
The pants are more satin like, the under cloak is thick well made corduroy, and the outer cloak is a awesome weave fabric. Very very well done.
The accessories are wonderful.
Love the real hair on rey and to me the face is fantastic.
In fact at $35.....I'm shaking my head. I bought Vader and Leia just now and I'm not kidding, if they do a hot toys level deep of figures , I'd buy them over HT.
Yup...I said it.
Not saying there as good but I'm more than very happy and the price makes me feel like I stole them.
In fact my wife thought they cost $100 each at least when she held them.
Yup...I'm all in
In fact although I own a lot more hot toys iron men then star wars, If Disney does storm troopers...I'm selling my HT sandtrooper and space trooper. I'll see in December what the Death trooper is like, but if its as good as these, I'll go nuts.
Yea I like them a lot...Vader can't ship fast enough

tmp_30511--877295813.jpg

Pssst.....Hasbro, hello...you there.... Hello....see this.... Yea, you listening yet.

tmp_30511--1779084726.jpg

$29 shipped... Omg...Shaking head palm to my face.

tmp_30511--32197694.jpg

tmp_30511-179680855.jpg

Cost me $10 more than a black series 6" figure... LMAO

BTW...absolutely no offence to the OP, but change the thread and remove the " for customs"?
That's not needed...no one should be ashamed to own these.
They are legit and I'm proud and impressed.
Disney did the fans and the market very well here.
They deserve better than simply implying they're only good to be used as parts for customs.

BTW...absolutely no offence to the OP, but change the thread and remove the " for customs"?
That's not needed...no one should be ashamed to own these.
They are legit and I'm proud and impressed.
Disney did the fans and the market very well here.
They deserve better than simply implying they're only good to be used as parts for customs.
Sure, I just mentioned it because I honestly thought they'd be useful primarily to you guys for kitbashes because the site is mostly for high end collectibles. As someone who used to collect the Kenner/Hasbro 12" figures I completely understand though

View attachment 307044

Cost me $10 more than a black series 6" figure... LMAO

It actually does look a bit like Carrie Fisher, though almost like the older, kind of plastic surgery-influenced CF. It's really not a bad sculpt for a lower-end toy - certainly better than anything Hasbro did in 12".

Back