DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the link:
https://www.disneystore.com/action-...5000!&ef_id=WXVq2gAAAIN9fn8e:20170724034112:s

Just opened him, came slightly damaged - seam on tunic coming undone. I just talked to customer service and they said they'll send me another and to "donate" the damaged one somewhere.
Looks like i may try to make another imperial officer outta one :wink1:

Shipping was almost as much as the figure hehe but still a good price :yess:

DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

Disney Store Elite Kylo Ren.

Simple head swap with the Titanium Series helmet. All you need is a regular neck adapter (it fits perfectly with no mods). Added a temporary shirt to cover the arms.

View attachment 343884

View attachment 343885

Is that the body the figure comes with or a HT body? I just got the figure for $6 so I'd love to convert it to HT scale like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The D23 Erso/Krennic exclusive just popped up on disneystore.com. A little overpriced but only 1000 were made, so there's no chance it will get discounted.

https://www.disneystore.com/action-...igure-set-limited-edition/mp/1436077/1000255/

D23.jpg

Too bad it's not Kylo and Rey, as I'm kinda interested in that D23 set because I love those characters. But they're the only ones.

Disney Store Elite Kylo Ren.

Simple head swap with the Titanium Series helmet. All you need is a regular neck adapter (it fits perfectly with no mods). Added a temporary shirt to cover the arms.

View attachment 343880
View attachment 343881
View attachment 343882
View attachment 343883
View attachment 343884

View attachment 343885
In the process of modding my kylo. I looked at the titanium series helmet but the insert inside the helmet is definitely not a normal peg insert. Also not sure if the titanium makes more sense or the hot toys helmet.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I just picked up Director Krennic from this line yesterday.

Interested to hear your thoughts in-hand. I had a look at some bigger pics of the Krennic but I didn't feel like the uniform fabric was good enough quality to use on a scaled-up 1/6 Krennic and the head seemed just as tad too small, though not as bad as I had thought.

Such a bummer HT never did Krennic.

Anyone have a suggestion which arm and leg extensions I could use on this figure to get him to look in-scale with HT Tarkin? I want to turn him into a Rebels Vader by using the Titanium Helmet- with the arms and legs slightly extended it will look in scale. However I have no idea how to connect the helmet to the neck area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Interested to hear your thoughts in-hand. I had a look at some bigger pics of the Krennic but I didn't feel like the uniform fabric was good enough quality to use on a scaled-up 1/6 Krennic and the head seemed just as tad too small, though not as bad as I had thought.

Such a bummer HT never did Krennic.

I think the fabric looks fine. almost like the sideshow type cloth swapped out the pants for an extra sideshow officer I made awhile ago I swapped out the belt for a custom I made like to find some cylinders to give him and a new belt buckle for him. I`m not a nut for all things perfect like most people out there are. because if I was I would be in nut ward

I used the tunic from the outfit to make at least 5 custom imperials.
I made custom belts and changed the headsculpt and boots.

The boots were badly cracked on these two.
f07bb0f46bf11747dfa8507df4e1dafe.jpg
e487e67e44df1c40bebe7d039ff57b72.jpg
e5ffdf6427f8bcaab81c6234711fc74e.jpg
3356765ab7674a724015fdd82df2ab99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Re: DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

David Schwimmer would make a perfect Imperial for Vader to choke! Also, is the other one supposed to be Bill Murray?
Nope not Bill Murray.
It's actually a German WW2 Commander Erich Von Manstein just thought he had an Imperial officer look about him.

a46580b04e46d5b889c67a5eff823603.jpg
c73beddf8af1776c80c9febe53cae878.jpg

5923a1a88addafa3409c36224737a4be.jpg

Last edited:
Back