DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So these are worth starting a new line huh?

What else is this scale? King Arts, then maybe PAK and the retro guys?

There's a more in depth review of Darth Vader up now on YouTube. Very impressed with what I'm seeing. I'm so tempted to go out and buy him but I had asked for him for Christmas along with Kylo. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8QqahVq8o

I mean just LOOK at all this awesome!
f9588bf6fb4bbb094ffa59692a833121.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures

Nice... Looks almost (older) sideshow

Didn't buy the Hot Toys Vader due to the price and the damn gloves. Will be picking this up tomorrow if my Disney Store has it.

Re: DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures for customs?

View attachment 307043

View attachment 307044

Cost me $10 more than a black series 6" figure... LMAO

They don't look like a great deal to me. They are priced at what they probably should be. Leia's hair donuts look ridiculous. I'll pick up a Vader but I think you're blowing some smoke here.

These look pretty good for the price, much better than what Hasbro have done in a similar scale.
But with limited shelf space I'd still would rather spend $215 more for the ideal 1/6 scale Vader in the one spot for Vader in my collection than $35 for a decent pseudo 1/6 scale Vader in that same spot.
Still, it's good to see new quality items made available to those that want them!

Re: DISNEY STORE ELITE SERIES PREMIUM FIGURES: CLOTHED 11-12" Figures for customs?

They don't look like a great deal to me. They are priced at what they probably should be. Leia's hair donuts look ridiculous. I'll pick up a Vader but I think you're blowing some smoke here.

:cuckoo:

Black series Leia..$20
This Disney version...$30
No comparison.... At all.

Looks like a insanity good deal to me.
Glad your not buying it...more to go around then

I wish someone would post some pics of these next to SSC or HT 1/6 figs.

Eh, I think I prefer stunted Leia with the space semi-croissants and 60-year-old Leia face to that jumbo Leia with the space buns.:dunno

Richard Hatch seems like he doesn't mind either way.:wink1:

For the price point the Disney figures are ok.

They could of made Leias hair buns a bit better though.

Other than that they all look half decent.

Back