Disney premium format !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I asked before, but no one answered.
As part of Fantacular, there was going to be a Disney tease on the 28th, what was it, because I did noticed anything, I was hoping for something PF related.

They did have the Electric Tiki Alice Blair Alice in Wonderland and White Rabbit figures.

But that is not a Sideshow product so maybe there should have been something directly from Sideshow

Wasn't Jessica and/or Alice just part of the normal preview, now order cycle of general product releases. Didn't seem like a 'tease' or all that special to me, especially the Alice in Wonderland, seen that on the ET site before then.
But I guess you never know, could have been what SS had in mind.
So its waiting till SDCC for some PF goodness then.

Actually looking at it again it might be Snow White.

picture.php

I can rarely get Sideshow's video's to play. I can't wait to see it. Not sure if I will get it or not, I think I would have preferred for it to be her regular look. But we'll see...

I was kind of hoping for the "giving the box to the hunter" pose - but this is more dramatic.

Me either. Can't wait to see what the exclusive is. I think it'd be neat if it were the box the Huntsman is supposed to put Snow White's heart in. Or even better...the raven.

The Raven? You mean Diablo? That is Maleficent's pet

Maleficent.jpg

I don't believe the Evil Queen from Snow White has a Raven but I might be wrong...its been a long time since I've seen it.

Back