Disney premium format !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst Case Scenario they use it for accessories where items like The Beast would come with a 1/4 scale Rose under glass.

O'darn, thats another Ex I hadn't considered, I'd just have to get that.

So now part of me whats that, since it would just be perfect and part of me doesn't, since it then means the full expense of a direct SS order.

As for what is or isn't complete, I can easily work within small groups, for example, I'd want both Belle and the Beast, so while a couple of others maybe nice, I could live without them. On the other hand, only having one of those and not the other would be very disapointing indeed.

As I stated before, Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey with Broom and Bucket Excusive would be a must have as well! :rock

mickey-l.jpg

But Disney already makes a lot of Mickey Mouse PF scale statues that are for sale in their parks. I was tempted by some of them but not enough to lug one back all the way from California. If anyone wants to see what they look like, I can dig up my vacation photos....they've got disney characters in Star Wars gear, Disney characters, a Jessica rabbit etc...

Disney makes "Big Figs" which aren't in any particular scale and they are completely sculpted. I've been a Disney collector for a long time and this is one of the few products that will be sculpted with cloth over it in such a large format that wasn't a doll or stuffed piece. I can't wait bu I have a feeling it'll be picking and choosing.

Disney makes "Big Figs" which aren't in any particular scale and they are completely sculpted. I've been a Disney collector for a long time and this is one of the few products that will be sculpted with cloth over it in such a large format that wasn't a doll or stuffed piece. I can't wait bu I have a feeling it'll be picking and choosing.

Same here. I wouldn't collect the whole series, just the particular pieces I like. I would definitely pick up The Little Mermaid, Belle, The Beast, Alladin and Genie, Snow White (a companion piece to the Elvira PF would be perfect), and Hercules.

I would love to be a completist in this line but I am going to force myself to pick and choose. That's the plan anyway. :lol

After seeing UP last night, I'd have to put Carl and Russel at the top of my list for Premium Format Figures. They could look amazing, and the tailoring that Sideshow could do for the costumes would be great.

I am still hoping to see a good Pixar selection and a figure or two from TRON! I'd have to draw the line though, as I couldn't afford much more!

I'm interested to see if SSC goes on their own plan or will provide PFs for current Disney series....will we see a Woody PF next year when Toy Story 3 comes out? Will a PF for The Frog and The Princess come out when that movie hits with older pieces in between?

ssc is so rarely "current". I suspect they won't be working on anything released after 2000 until 2015. LOL.

Depends. For Indy they didn't, they went to the original. For Star Wars when The Force Unleashed was out and about they did the Stormtrooper Commander variant. It will depend on Disney themselves I think...

Depends. For Indy they didn't, they went to the original. For Star Wars when The Force Unleashed was out and about they did the Stormtrooper Commander variant. It will depend on Disney themselves I think...

With all respect, I wouldn't consider even the Stormtrooper variant to be current considering the game is almost a year old and the figure is yet to arrive. If I remember correctly, even a ROTLA Indy didnt come until the movie was out of theatres. Thats not exactly striking while the iron is hot.

The best thing for them would be to get Tron and Tr2n itemss in WIP right now so come 2011 they are IN HANDS during the film release.

So I asked before, but no one answered.
As part of Fantacular, there was going to be a Disney tease on the 28th, what was it, because I did noticed anything, I was hoping for something PF related.

Back