Disney premium format !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping we get some of the other characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald and this guy:

468270153_dc3b957ddb_o.jpg

An Oswald PF would rock. If Sideshow doesn't do one I hope Disney does a bigfig of him.

i'm really curious how they pull off PFs of Mickey and Donald, etc. They might really look plain in that size unless they pulls some creative license with the fabric detail, shoes, etc. Also, do you make him look more realistic by adding fur detail on his torso or something?

I just can't imagine 18" high sculpture of the below picture to be very visually stimulating, though obviously milage varies depending how much you like the character.

mickey-mouse.png

I do think the sorcerors apprentice would work really well though

mickeymouse9229175la4.gif

Last edited:
Sorcerer's Apprentice will be an awesome PF. Another way they could do Mickey that would make him cooler is to do him in his tux he wears at the theme parks. As for the others, I'm not sure, how they could make them more appealing. But personally I don't feel they would be less visually stimulating as they are. But I'm obviously one of those who is going to get alot more mileage since I love all things Disney.

I really hope they address the rides from the parks in this line. I love how they paid homage with the Jack Sparrow PF. The barrel, boxes, lantern and base scream the Pirates ride from the parks. My grail in this line would be Haunted Mansion PF's of the Hitchhiking Ghosts. Although I'd buy anything from the Haunted Mansion Sideshow did.

hitchhiking PFS...man that be cool, but I wouldn't have the space. I would totally take a 3 piece set if slightly smaller though... maybe 1/6th scale statues.

There are a lot of characters from the Haunted Mansion that would make cool collectibles. But for the Premium Format I'd rather they stick to movies. The homage to the ride with the Sparrow base is cool though.

There are a lot of characters from the Haunted Mansion that would make cool collectibles. But for the Premium Format I'd rather they stick to movies. The homage to the ride with the Sparrow base is cool though.

I'd even take PF's of Rick Baker's make up version of the Hitchhiking Ghosts from the Eddie Murphy film. The movie sucked hard, but the make up and special effects rocked.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wish SS would make these Mickey PFs

I just came back from Disney world and bought these 20 inch statues of Pirate Captain Mickey and Jedi Mickey and thought it would be cool if SS would recreate these as premium formats

3f6ce1a5.jpg

48b0360b.jpg

Mickey doesn't need to be 18" just a good representation of Mickey Mouse in PF format. Similar size to Frodo would be great with a smaller retail price than most of the other PF figures!

Hints from today's Ask Sideshow about the next PFs:

"Some girls aren’t bad they’re just drawn that way. Some are always drawn to apples, juicy delicious and dangerous apples."

Obviously one is Jessica, but the other could be Snow White, or it could be the witch. Or maybe Johnny Appleseed...but that's stretching it.

Back