Disney infinity

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOBA FETT JOINS DISNEY INFINITY 3.0 :rock:rock:rock

BobaFett.png

Awesome! :clap

I'm pretty sure to play them you need the base, these look really cool done own any yet, might have to get these from local shops

It will be interesting to see what they do with Ant-Man can't really do levels with shrinking in the playset because every Marvel character will be playable in it. Unless shrinking everyone is an option.

There are some pretty good choices there. Unfortunately a character I've never heard of (Mabel) has 51% of the votes. I chose Baloo who has a whopping 1%. :(

I seriously thinking somebody is rigging this vote (saying this as I put on my tin foil hat). I love Gravity Falls, it is a great show. But I do not for a minute believe that Mable is beating out the likes of Ariel, Wall-e, or any other of the choices for that matter. For the record, I voted for Darkwing Duck. I would also love a Scrooge McDuck.

Also, having Mabel with out Dipper is pointless. :)

4f8.jpg

ARgh, it's close... I want Darkwing Duck to win this. He's got the least chance to be made so I just want them to make it. I'd love Scrooge as well but he's classic enough that there will always be Scrooge something being made here and there.

Disney said that the Mabel vote is also for Dipper. I believe the creator of Gravity Falls tweeted to vote for Mabel so that might have to do with why her votes are so high.

There will be an announcement at Gamescom August 5th. The popular theory is the full reveal of Ant-Man or the Marvel playset and the rest of the Marvel characters.

D23 will have a big announcement. Supposedly the rest of the Disney characters and more Star Wars.

Folks, no way this vote is not totally messed up. Just look at the results, 13 million votes (yeah right), 0 percent to most classic characters, yet all these votes just got split between Darkwing Duck and, you got it, "Mabel". Seriously.

Back