Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Flexpay schedule have anything to do with when it's actually released?

I pre-ordered mine a couple months ago, the payments start in February and end on May 20th... Is it reasonable to assume that they staggered the flex payments back from late May because that's when it's expected to be released? This is my first Dinosauria pre-order, so I'm not quite sure how it usually works... :dunno

I'm also wondering how the plates and thagomizers are going to survive shipping, given some of the horror stories I've heard with the other releases... :pray:

Out of the three pieces I have in hand so far, only the Protoceratops VS Velociraptor Diorama had damage, (just a small piece of the tail feathers flaked off), but it was an easy fix and the fault line's invisible now. I'm stressing a little bit about my Apatosaurus coming soon, and the more I look at the complexity of the Stegosaurus design, the more I worry about that one as well. I hope you're right... :-/

Does anyone have this ordered on flexpay? I thought the first payment was going to be charged 20 Dec. I've haven't been charged or received the usual warning email they usually send before the first payment. I note on the web site the first payment it 20 Feb. Does anyone know if payments have been pushed back and I just missed the email?

I pre-ordered near the end of September and the schedule then said 2/20 for the first payment... They may have pushed it back before then, though... I don't know... :dunno

I pre-ordered near the end of September and the schedule then said 2/20 for the first payment... They may have pushed it back before then, though... I don't know... :dunno

I keep a record of all my flexpay orders and I had written down the first payment for this month. I guess I just wrote it down wrong.

Out of the three pieces I have in hand so far, only the Protoceratops VS Velociraptor Diorama had damage, (just a small piece of the tail feathers flaked off), but it was an easy fix and the fault line's invisible now. I'm stressing a little bit about my Apatosaurus coming soon, and the more I look at the complexity of the Stegosaurus design, the more I worry about that one as well. I hope you're right... :-/

From all I've heard Sideshow is really good about replacing damaged items, so even if the unthinkable happens it shouldn't be too hard to replace.

Hello Blade-of-the-Moon. You're absolutely right, but do not understand why not show a short video about this statue, as was for example the Tupuxuara or Apatosaurus:cuckoo::gah::lol. At Tupuxuara, those from Sideshow, even told details about the statue!:lecture
PS what you have found about the future statues, do not know if it will be in the water environment or land?:confused::wink1:

Last edited:
Back