Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't afford it this round...damn shame because it's gorgeous. Some lucky turd just scored my Apatosaurus when I canceled too. Love the addition of the baby. This line really blows me away every time.

I don't get why someone wouldn't like the baby either, and I don't think that's just my bias because I would like to see any dino and a baby.

Baby dinos would have been awesome exclusives, but I feel like it would change the stories behind the pieces.

T-Rex :) hehe

a great statue, maybe the best from sideshows dinosauria - hard to find by the way, i got mine a few weeks ago from a shop in italy.

I´m only collecting predators, so i thougt you´re only collecting herbivors...:wink1:

Same here. I would def have bought exclusives if they came with babies instead.. ;)

TimO..is that a repaint of Allo VS Camara piece in you avatar ? I'd like to see more if possible.

No, it´s only fotographed with a black background without the Camarasaurus. Then changed contrast to get more color with a program like photoshop.

by the way, you know some of my papo-pics from DT-forum (user name "argentavis"):wave

After receiving my Apatosaurus, I've been fighting to find room for all my stuff now. I need to start rearranging over the next few months, so I have room for the Stegosaurus too.

I am very happy, that closet is ready for the SideShow Series dinosaur! I hate that I ordered from Germany by DHL Apatosaurus and even now has not come ... after 6 days: :)impatient::gah::cuckoo:

PS:I have a question, what do you recommend I use for shelves ... Pelxiglas or glass 7mm?
I like very much the idea of Timo's closet! He put great logo from Sideshow Dinosaura! :)

Last edited:
Back