Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want this one to come out, and then I'll just rely on David, Shane, etc. to create awesome Dinosaur statues. I'm tired of wondering when Sideshow is coming out with another Dinosauria piece. :lol

I think the Stego may be the last of the line. I hope I am wrong though.

I have a total of 6 pieces from this line, not including the Stego Ex I have on pre order. The Stego will be number 7 in my dinosauria collection. And I must say that I really do like all the 6 pieces I currently have.

I love and collect this line. I read somewhere, I think on the ask sideshow section on their website, a collector asked about next pieces and one of the guys answered "a big sneeze is coming"... I can only assume that means a Brachiosaurus is in the works!

I love and collect this line. I read somewhere, I think on the ask sideshow section on their website, a collector asked about next pieces and one of the guys answered "a big sneeze is coming"... I can only assume that means a Brachiosaurus is in the works!

A Brachiosaurus will be cool. I hope it happens. :pray:

A brachiosaurus is a good choice for a sauropod for it has a different silhouette compared to the others, it's more vertical having longer front limbs than the hind legs. I also want to see hadrosaurs, and I want them to be more colorful, patterned scales and all. And I've always been a fan of ceratopsians, maybe a torosaurus piece or a pachyrhinosaur. But whatever SS decides to produce, I know I will get it, and that's a promise to myself that I strongly intend to keep. I have all dinosauria pieces so far and as log as SS decides to come up with more of them, I'm sure to have them all. Bring on the dinos Sideshow, we fans love this line.:clap

Hello friends! I'm glad you started to bring new information about this wonderful line(Brachiosaurus)!:yess:
I talked to the seller in Germany and says he has two sources of income received Stegosaurus. The first source said that it appears in Europe in March and a second in May! This suggests that in USA, may appear a month sooner!:impatient:

Last edited:
I do believe that SS question is old. It was a reference to the Apatosaurus maquette...obviously the fellow answering questions knows more about Jurassic Park than real Dinos..lol

I was told there were more pieces planned after Stego a few months back. I can only assume that's still true. It's possible we have been cut down to one piece per year though.

I'm trying to get some more info..will share what I can.

Last edited:
Hello friends! I'm glad you started to bring new information about this wonderful line(Brachiosaurus)!:yess:
I talked to the seller in Germany and says he has two sources of income received Stegosaurus. The first source said that it appears in Europe in March and a second in May! This suggests that in USA, may appear a month sooner!:impatient:

SS just pushed the final flex-pay payment from May to June. So at this stage I would go with June.

hi tupuxuara,

any news about your collection? i thougt you are interested in a new figure like spino or deinosuchus vs. para ?

Hello Timo! Yes I am very interested, but right now I bought a little more expensive camera (Nikon D5100):yess::rotfl:lol. Expected to occur Stegosaurus ,and then I think if I buy Spinosaurus. . It depends on what happens with this collection at SDCC 2012, if the next dinosaur will not be my taste, I order Spinosaurus!:pray::hi5::wink1:

Hello! What you know about Parasaurolophus Herd: The Crossing Diorama? I read that in March must occur, but so far I have not seen anywhere:dunno:impatient:

PS:I wanted to see some photos from someone who bought the statue to see details and how the statue was painted!:impatient::gah::lol:wink1:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901342

Sorry to say that piece doesn't interest me at all. It's not from SS even..just some other company. It's not nearly as well done as the Dinosauria pieces ..the science isn't there and the missing cheek hadrosaurs are kind ugly really. :/

I wouldn't mind hearing there will in fact be a next piece at this point.

Amen to that Blade!:slap SS should pull out all the stops in order to save this line. David Krentz has got to make/release more pieces for this line! His recent T. Rex, & Giga, in 1/72 scale(?), are simply fantastic, & should possibly be offered to SS as larger releases, ....1/15 scale? I think these would put the line back on track, & SS should possibly commission work from Sean Cooper (expand line & theme), & Shane Foulkes.:pray::pray::pray:

@divo:

you are absolutely right, the giganotosaurus from krentz/shapeways should come from SS in a larger scale, that would be maybe the best model ever built in the dinosauria line.:yess:

someone should contact david or sideshow to get them together.:1-1:

Back