Dinosauria: Hatchling?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about getting one of these.

Does Sideshow charge shipping on these or is it free like the Dead ornament?

I need to grab one of those baseball display containers for this. Tried this weekend but the store was all sold out, so I'm going to have to make a trip, much to my chagrin, later this week...

if you want to take off the tiny eye lag from the egg you have to bend the eye lag to rigth and left about 5 times to remove the glue and then only bend the eye lag to your left until get off.

egg1x.jpg

This is a great piece. And really well priced. You'd be paying that much at Hallmark for an ornament with less detail and a poorer paint job. My only worry is that it might be a bit too heavy for the tree, as it really makes the branch sag.

Well, I finally placed in in-stock order over $40 so I'll be getting one of these! Plus, since I waited (since I knew it was coming) I'll also be getting a 2010 calendar! :rock They've done them every year for the past 2 years, so I knew it was coming sooner or later and that it had to be an in-stock order. So the fact I'll be getting both is just awesome!

Back