Dinosauria: Euoplocephalus maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered mine from a seller in Oz. I suppose it would have been nice if Sideshow had given people that have consistantly supported the Dinosauria line the chance to purchase a single one first.

I agree.

Except that it did leave a lot of upset fans of the line... :monkey2

That it did, but consider it probably gave an added boost to the line as a whole. There is no negative publicity as they say.

Definitely wouldn't fit this current line. Perhaps a prehistoric mammal line may be considered down the road?

Certainly wouldn't fit..I wanted a really nice Dimetrodon and maybe a Mosasaur at one point..but they aren't exactly dinosaurs either.

For prehistoric mammals may I suggest Sean Cooper's Paleo Craft line :
www.paleocraft.com

Wish they would do a Triceratops

Well they did one in the very first VS dio, but given the three horned terror's popularity I'm also surprised we haven't received a maquette yet of him. Of course we don't have a hadrosaur maquette either or any ankylosaurs at all. I also figured we would have a Deinonychus or some other " raptor " at this point. So it's hard to say what's next exactly.

I am agree with you friends! Dimetrodon would be a unique chance to see something beautiful created by Sideshow:clap:lecture:wink1::pray::rotfl

PS:Future egg from Sideshow, I would like to see an egg with a baby pterosaur

Last edited:
I'm just not sure it's considered " Dinosauria " not being a dino and all..lol

Keith Strasser makes a really nice full size one :
306277_491182514273070_2085585466_n.jpg

..and Creative Beast Studios has an awesome kit if Sideshow never does one.
222358_227369033944976_3190029_n.jpg

It'd be awesome if Sideshow hired Keith to do some smaller Dinosaur 1:1 busts or even full sized 1:1 statues. They sell a $5,9999 1:1 T-800, I think a few 1:1 Dinosaur statues/busts could sell. They'd sell well if they kept them to a small edition size. :D

Back