Dinosauria: Hatchling?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or does this thing kind of look gross?

I don't think its gross, but it does look a little creepy to me. Every time I see it I feel like its a dead dinosaur the egg broke before the dinosaur was fully developed.

I would prefer if it was curled up asleep in a nest. Or if the dinosaur was awake with his head up and sticking out with maybe one of its forelegs sticking out as well as if it just pushed the part of the egg of.

Are these ornaments normally Sideshow exclusives? I'm going to ask about getting them in my store, since a lot of people seem interested.

Paleofreaks are special. I drove 900 miles once to see an exhibit of Cambrian fossil invertebrates (to my wife's grief). Gotta love the Burgess shales! :D

I'm the same way. Just last March I took a seven-hour train trip to Niagra for an auction of Mesozoic and Cenozoic fossils. We paleo-freaks are a unique breed unto ourselves.:D

That article is absolutely revolting. I loved Con Air, but that's just too much silly money for one man to have. :lol

Okay, so I just found out that retailers like myself are able to sell the Dinosauria ornament. PM me if you're interested in getting a discount on one. :)

I purchased the dio from a local retailer in our country.

The price is twice as expensive compared to the regular price...

:eek That's clobberin' time for the checkbook and genitalia, right there. Sorry to hear about the price, but the Queen dio looks to be a spectacular piece.

Back