Dinosauria: Hatchling?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just snagged this cute little guy.:monkey3 I thought it was a Brachiosuarus, but wasn't quite sure. Since everyone else seemed to think something different, I guessed I was just mistaken.:eek:

Sad there wasn't a preview of the next Dinosauria piece. I guess i'll just have to be patient.:mad:

I dig it, ordered! :joy

Now I need to go back and get last year's. :eek:

I don't know if I'm going to order it or not. I'll probably pass, I think its a great idea and I like it but not enough to buy it. Go figure.

I ordered one simply because I wanted something on my tree to represent Sideshow. Were there other ornaments in the past?

I stupidly gave my extra dead ornament to a younger eBay buyer that was a pain in the ass but who bought something like 5 nl horror figures, then complained about shipping to the UK. the ornament was supposed to ease his pain. My mistake, high maintenance juvenile prick.

If I still had another, it would be yours Ween.

I started a WTB thread, but I am looking for a Zombie ornament. :peace

Very, very nice. Much more obviously a Brachiosaurus when the head is viewed much closer than the initial teaser, or simply viewed laterally, at which point the nares are much more prominent and elevated than first they initially appeared.

Needless to say, snagged one of these. :D

Back